The violations were committed in the 2016-2021 period, the commission said at its meeting held November 29-December 1.
Quang was a member of the ministry's Party Committee as well as its Party Civil Affairs Committee.
The ministry’s civil affairs committee violated the Communist Party principles and been negligent in management, allowing the health ministry, the Drug Administration of Vietnam and other units and individuals to violate Party regulations and the law, according to inspection committee.
Violations occurred in policymaking regarding the import and sale of drugs and medical equipment, it said.
Such violations have resulted in severe damage to national property and the health insurance fund, undermining the Party's guidelines, the state's policies and reputation of the medical field, among other adverse impacts.
The Party’s Politburo earlier issued a warning to former Health Minister Nguyen Thi Kim Tien while former deputy health minister Truong Quoc Cuong is being investigated for his involvement in a counterfeit cancer drug case.
Quang preceded Cuong as head of the Drug Administration of Vietnam. He was found to have played a role in wrongdoings related to the drug case that involved the purchase of 838,000 packets of the fake drug Health 2000 Canada, worth over VND54 billion ($2.3 million), for import to Vietnam.
- Czech health minister faces the sack after he is caught breaking his own coronavirus restrictions as country faces highest infection rate in Europe
- Victorian health minister who resigned over deadly second wave scandal slams Dan Andrews and tells him to release his phone records so people can ‘know the truth’ about hotel quarantine
- Just brutal! 'Dictator Dan' reveals his health minister quit by TEXT message after she was mercilessly thrown under the bus by the premier and blamed for Victoria’s hotel quarantine debacle
- Collectors instructed to monitor colleges, hostels, says Tamil Nadu Health Minister
- Ex-Iraqi Prime Minister: Soleimani Was Killed After He Thwarted US Plans to Change Region's Identity
- ED move against Abdullah in JKCA case under law, says ex-deputy CM Gupta
- Russia Concerned By Attempts to Undermine Election in Central Africa, Deputy Foreign Minister Says
- Coronavirus: Public Health England calls for action on obesity in Covid-19 fight
- Ex-Japan Prime Minister to Face Questioning in Parliament Over Funding Scandal
- Schools that try to close early before Christmas face being SUED by the government
- Report: W.H.O. Chief Tedros Could Face Genocide Charges
- It's carnage out there! York students celebrate city staying in Tier 2 - amid warning 30,000 hospitality firms face ruin by end of year after Frankie & Benny's and Wagamama group lost £15m in last lockdown
- Stalin seeks DVAC probe against CM, Ministers
- Is Christmas in jeopardy? Ministers discuss tightening festive rules after Matt Hancock raised the alarm about new Covid strain - but experts say UK should keep 'calm and rational' about 'normal virus evolution'
- Minister enquires about healthcondition of discharged patients
- Swaziland Prime Minister is the first world leader to die of Covid-19 two weeks after he was rushed to South African hospital
- Urgent action expected in South Africa as hospitals run out of beds, oxygen amid Covid-19 spike
- Matovič wants economy minister to step down before Christmas
- Scandal-hit Sussex Police refuse to name policewoman accused of causing two major drugs trials to collapse after sacking 29 officers in four years for disciplinary matters
- Lockdown after Christmas looms: Ministers refuse to rule out third national shutdown following five-day festive break despite suggestions Covid cases will FALL - after Boris Johnson plunged 38m into Tier 3
Ex-deputy health minister faces disciplinary action have 559 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.