HCM CITY — The Indian consulate general in HCM City and Đồng Tháp Province organised an online meeting to promote trade in the agricultural sector.
The 'Virtual meet on Trade and Investment promotion between India and Đồng Tháp Province in Agriculture' on December 15 saw Đoàn Tấn Bửu, deputy chairman of the province People's Committee, saying trade with India had grown steadily in in the first nine months of this year to reach US$5.96 million.
His province is ready to tie up with Indian investors and businesses for organic and sustainable food processing and wants to invite them to invest in farming mango, its main fruit, he said.
Madan Mohan Sethi, the consul general, said the Indian companies want to explore business and investment interests with entrepreneurs of Đồng Tháp.
He wants to have more interactions between states in India and provinces in Việt Nam.
On the occasion, the Indian Business Chamber in Vietnam (INCHAM) and Đồng Tháp Trade, Tourism and Investment Promotion Centre signed an MoU to step up trade and investment co-operation between the two sides and strengthen communication and exchanges of delegations.
The meeting was attended by 70 Indian and Vietnamese officials and executives from the agricultural commodities and food processing sectors.
Thirty companies from India and Việt Nam joined a B2B session to discuss potential trade opportunities in the agricultural sector. — VNS
- Dong Thap seeks VND900 billion aid to cope with natural disasters
- UK government may invest MILLIONS in British tech startups to rival Silicon Valley
- New opportunities open up for agricultural product processing
- Google Plans to Invest $10 Billion in India
- India reviewing around 50 investment proposals from Chinese firms: sources
- Can high-tech firms with actionable inputs eliminate uncertainties in agriculture?
- Modi, Pichai discuss data security, AI boost to agriculture
- Southernmost province seeks ways to achieve export target
- Modi woos global cos with investment-friendly business environment
- PM Modi, Google CEO Sundar Pichai discuss data security, use of AI in agriculture
- PM Modi woos global companies with investment-friendly business environment
- Global Tech Giants Make A Beeline To India With Money Bags To Tap Potential Digital Market: Analyst
- Google to invest $10 billon in India over 5-7 years
- Reviving Indian economy: Does infrastructure hold the key
- Digital empowerment of SMBs must for restarting Indian economy in new normal
- Sundar Pichai-led Google to invest Rs 75,000 crore in India in next 5-7 years
- Google announces $10 billion investment to digitise India, PM Modi lauds effort
- Google will invest $10 billion in India over the next few years
- SCIC aims to disburse annual investment up to 16 trillion VND
- Google to invest $4.5 billion in digital unit of India's Reliance
Đồng Tháp seeks to tap Indian investment, technology in agriculture have 453 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.