This marks the first tourist group to visit Da Nang after the city gradually controlled the COVID-19 pandemic and initiated plans to welcome tourists back in the “new normal”.
Nguyen Thi Hoai An, deputy director of the Da Nang Tourism Promotion Centre, said the group of 500 guests come to attend the national surgery and endoscopy conference.
The conference, held both in online and offline formats on December 10 to December 11, has attracted the participation of more than 1,000 guests.
The city will primarily focus on implementing pandemic prevention and control measures, as well as ensuring guest satisfaction, she added.
The success of the MICE tour, An noted, will serve to restore local tourism in a safe, flexible, and effective manner, whilst also adapting to the current pandemic situation.
Jackie Han, deputy general director of Hoa Binh Group, said that in order to meet the requirements set by the conference regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, the group has prepared a range of modern equipment to serve the virtual events.
Furthermore, staff at the conference and all tourists must present certificates showing they have been fully vaccinated, have a safe travel history, and are strictly following the Health Ministry’s 5K message.
- Da Nang welcomes overseas Vietnamese home for Tet
- Da Nang promotes image via fireworks festival
- Tourist arrivals to Da Nang surge 14 percent on holidays
- Another Taiwan-Da Nang air route launched
- More direct flights connect Da Nang and Taipei
- Da Nang full of spring atmosphere
- Chinese quarantined in Da Nang suffers normal viral flu
- Chinese tourists quarantined in Da Nang not infected with deadly virus
- Da Nang discharges Chinese visitors isolated for pneumonia-like symptoms
- Lunar New Year programs start off with exhibition in Da Nang
- Vietnam detects visitors from China displaying signs of fever
- HCM City welcomes arrival of five-star cruise ship
- Memory Manipulation Makes Mice Forget Bad Experiences
- I Have a Feeling We’re Not in New York Anymore
- Foreigners welcome Vietnam's tougher DUI law
- Korea’s cat craze spans books, art and festivals: As more people welcome felines into their homes, attitudes have changed
- Murky History of Quirky 'Da Vinci Code' Chapel
- Discover China: Chinese welcome zippy Year of the Rat
- Mini-review: Apple’s new Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse 2, and Magic Trackpad 2
- Alpharetta CVB Invites Visitors To 'Travel The Road To Wellness'
Da Nang welcomes first 500 MICE visitors in “new normal” context have 362 words, post on english.vov.vn at December 10, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.