The hybrid event aims to respond to Vietnam Corporate Culture Day (November 10) and the "Building the Vietnamese business culture" campaign initiated by the Prime Minister.
Its first session will see academics discussing and telling stories about acculturation and values guiding economic recovery from the corporate culture perspective.
The second session will focus on "corporate culture vaccine at the time of COVID-19" which highlights the significance of corporate culture in the face of economic fallout from COVID-19. Speakers will be leaders of many major corporations in Vietnam.
The forum is organised by the Party Central Committee's Information and Education Commission; the Ministry of Industry and Trade; the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism; the organising board of the "Building the Vietnamese business culture" campaign; the Central Committee of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union; and the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI).
Attendees can visit cbf2021.vnabc.org.vn to register for and receive updates from the event.
- Russian-UK Business Forum Notes Increasing Trade Despite Difficult Relations
- Sarajevo Business Forum opens, highlighting one region one economy
- Russian-British Business Forum Officials Remain Positive About Bilateral Trade
- UK 'Russophobia' a Blessing and a Curse to Doing Business With Moscow Amid Western Sanctions - CEO
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 26
- Business opportunities expanding for Dubai in Africa
- Explore it with a local: Leeuwarden, the Netherlands’ capital of culture
- African business summit heralds new opportunities for regional trade
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 27
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 1
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 25
- "Art Hyperconnectivity" International Forum Successfully Held in Shanghai
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 28
- Culture's role 'increasingly important'
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 24
- Vietnam Business Summit 2018 to take place in Hanoi
- Nigeria can stop importing petrol by 2021 — Asemota
- Labour Forum 2019 spotlights future of work
- Can Tho hosts Vietnam-Japan culture, trade exchange
- Counterfeit, IPR violations still rampant: forum
Culture & Business Forum 2021 to take place this weekend have 303 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 11, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.