According to the ministry’s report, 13,677 of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in 60 out of 63 localities in the country including HCM City (1,738), Can Tho (985), Tay Ninh (768), Soc Trang (747), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (637), Dong Thap (606), Vinh Long (594), Ben Tre (507), Binh Thuan (502), Hanoi (499), Ca Mau (496), Bac Lieu (492), Dong Nai (475), Binh Phuoc (472), Binh Duong (414), Kien Giang (405), Khanh Hoa (394), Hau Giang (296), An Giang (271), and Tra Vinh (202). There were 21 imported patients confirmed today.
The new infections showed a decrease of 829 cases compared to yesterday’s figure. There were 7,538 infections found in the community.
As of Thursday evening, 1,261,035 infections had been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country in late April. Some localities that have recorded the highest number of patients include HCM City (473,871), Binh Duong (283,287), Dong Nai (88,230), Long An (38,404), and Tay Ninh (30,125).
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 1,266,288. The country now stands 35th among 223 countries and territories worldwide in the number of infections.
On December 2, an additional 13,258 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to 1,005,310.
On Thursday evening, a further 210 deaths related to Covid-19 were announced, bringing the total number of fatalities in Vietnam to 25,658. The deaths were reported in some localities including HCM City (80), Dong Nai (23), Can Tho (16), An Giang (14), Kien giang (12), Long An (11), Tay Ninh, Binh Duong, Tien Giang (6), Bac Lieu (6), Dong Thap (5), Soc Trang (4), Binh Thuan (3), Khanh Hoa (2), Gia Lai (2), Tra Vinh (2), Hanoi (1), Ha Giang (1), Lam Dong (1), Binh Phuoc (1), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (1), and Ben Tre (1).
Vietnam on December 1 administered more than 1.71 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines. The country has so far conducted over 125.16 million Covid-19 vaccine shots, with over 52.73 million people having received two doses.
- 'Everyone is catching it': Venezuelans fear the worst as Zika infections rise
- Vietnam ministry advises protection steps against dangerous pneumonia virus from China
- Entertainment Events in Hanoi & HCMC on January 13 – 19
- Beyond Beijing: six Chinese cities you need to know
- Is Saigon just another city, or is there something more?
- Vietnam allows Japan to open consulate general in Da Nang
- HCM City: Open-air double-decker city tour rolls out
- Air pollution could rip 5 pct off Vietnam GDP
- HCMC: Open-air double-decker city tour rolls out
- The bureaucracy of evil: how Islamic State ran a city
- Elara Technologies secures $35 million from Citi Singapore
- Cyber attacks cost Vietnam US$902 million in 2019
- Formula feeding increases infants' infection, hospitalization rates: study
- Malware costs Vietnam $900 mln
- New housing policy for low-, mid-income households needed in HCM City
- Vietnam takes a leap in digital transformation with foreign participation
- MoH issues warning over respiratory infections
- Vietnam stock market set to be world’s worst in April
- Vietnam to raise salaries for civil servants from July 1
- Vietnam’s economy is expected to maintain good growth in 2020
Covid-19 infections rise in two biggest cities in Vietnam have 470 words, post on dtinews.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.