At the program, entitled "Standing side by side with border women," the medical staff from Tay Nguyen (Central Highlands) University and Ia Rve Border Post, checked health and gave medicines to nearly 100 locals.
The organizing panel also presented 20 gifts, worth nearly VND 400,000 each, to local women facing special difficulties.
According to Le Van Hoang Lam, Chairman of Ia Rve People's Committee, the commune has 2,230 households with 6,833 people. Their living condition is very difficult. Living far from healthcare facilities, local people have limited access to healthcare services, especially amid the complicated developments of COVID-19.
Chairman Lam highlighted such a program, saying that it was useful and necessary to take care of local people's health in a timely manner, contributing to tightening the close-knit ties between troops and civilians in border areas.
On the occasion, donors presented 100 sets of clothing, 400 cloth masks to students of Nguyen Dinh Chieu Primary School.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Doctors Without Borders midwife helps women worldwide
- Protecting our borders: IT stands guard
- Provinces take action against disease outbreaks among cattle, poultry
- Prince Harry reveals he and Meghan Markle will only have TWO children to help save the planet (unlike William and Kate with three) - and says how 'unconscious bias' is causing racism in Britain in wife's Vogue
- SKorea news agency: NKorea threatens to cancel US summit
- Which of Labour's big IT projects will survive the Tory axe?
- Turkey-Syria offensive: What are ‘safe zones’ and do they work?
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump's fabrications on Medicare, immigrants
- ‘The Saudis couldn’t do it without us’: the UK’s true role in Yemen’s deadly war
- How a Slovakian neo-Nazi got elected
- US, Russia Vie to Ease Venezuelan Crisis
- Trump Insists There's More to Mexico Deal Than Meets the Eye
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia hands-on with the fighting Irish
- Mexico Torn Between Stopping, Aiding Migrant Caravan
- $200 Linux PC selling out is another reason Wal-Mart is good for America
- Lessons from American university education
- Israel, Iran Engage in Most Serious Confrontation in Syria
- Taliban territory: Life in Afghanistan under the militants
- At historic Koreas summit, "sincere, candid" talks on denuclearization
- Trump admits making up trade claim in talk with Justin Trudeau
Border troops care for needy people in Dak Lak have 354 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 3, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.