Their working session took place within the framework of President Nguyen Xuan Phuc's official visit to Switzerland.
Son suggested strengthening collaboration between Vietnamese and Swiss universities, covering training programs in such areas as tourism, hotel, insurance, banking and high-tech, along with innovation.
The two sides should step up the exchange of lecturers and students, and establish research groups that gather professors from Vietnamese and Swiss universities, he said.
The minister said during a meeting with President Nguyen Xuan Phuc, Swiss President Guy Parmelin had suggested the five leading universities of Switzerland beef up cooperation with Vietnamese universities.
For her part, Hirayama showed her support for the Vietnamese side's proposals, saying the two countries' state management agencies play a significant role in this regard.
On this occasion, Son expressed his hope that Switzerland will provide more scholarships for Vietnamese students, helping the Southeast Asian nation improve the quality of human resources.
Son invited the Swiss official to visit Vietnam and and work with the Vietnamese Ministry of Education and Training.
Hirayama accepted the invitation with pleasure, saying she hopes that the two sides will work together to promote the bilateral educational cooperation.
- Non-boundary Governance of Entrepreneurship Education within Higher Education
- The Swiss Vocational Education & Training Initiative
- Cooperation versus Competition: What to Teach a Baby
- Interview for "Leading Beyond Tradition: A Breakthrough Strategy for..." author William E. Cooper
- America Needs an Education Reinvention Bill NOW!
- Choosing the Right Educational Video Games for Your Children
- Why Should Adults Continue their Education?
- Saigon-Going Home (The Cage: Vietnam)
- The Gemstone Education - Ruby - The King of Gems
- Romancing San Francisco (Chapter #3 (part one): Sexual Education)
- The Gemstone Education - Sapphire - The Jewel of Sky
- Social Skills Training for Parents and Educators: The Micro Steps are the Key to Success
- Higher standards sought for M&A
- Hot sectors for a breakthrough in M&A
- The Constitution - What the Heck Does It Really Say Anyway? Bill Of Rights Part 1
- Cancer War: A War Lost!
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder ... a Teacher's Perspective
- Maintaining Healthy Vision Naturally
- Role of Youth in Nation's Development
- Radical Minds and Critical Thinkers
Vietnam, Switzerland eye stronger educational cooperation have 347 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.