Hanoi (VNA) – A Vietnam Innovation Network in Chinese Taipei (VIN Taiwan) has been set up in Taiwan (China), marking a new development step of the Vietnamese intellectual community in the territory, according to the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MoPI).
This network is expected to contribute directly to innovation activities in the homeland and abroad, the ministry said.
Deputy Minister of Planning and Investment Tran Duy Dong said Vietnam ‘s innovation system is gradually being developed, noting that innovation activities need active participation of Vietnamese experts and intellectuals around the world.
The network aims to mobilize and promote intelligence, capacity, and more contributions of young people to the development in the homeland, he said.
VIN Taiwan will focus on promoting connections with Taiwan ese enterprises and technology groups, participating in consulting activities, supporting technology transfer, and assisting Vietnamese enterprises in accessing advanced technology and participating in the value chain of Taiwanese enterprises.
The network will also make proposals and evaluation on technology, techniques and infrastructure for the project on planning a technical facility and business incubation in Hoa Binh province, which has a Taiwanese consultation partner.
It will also connect digital transformation experts with activities supporting businesses in digital transformation for the 2021-2025 period, and introduce technology groups to participate in annual international innovation exhibitions.
Currently, the Vietnam Innovation Network has five components in Germany, Japan, Australia, the Republic of Korea and Europe, and Taiwan, with more than 1,000 members./.
- WISeKey and China Bridge Capital Establish WISeKey China Joint Venture in Zhuhai
- Taiwan: 'Out of Control' China Woos El Salvador, Prompts Switch of Allegiance
- Taiwan Leader's US Visit Gives Boost at Home, Enrages China
- Russia and China Take on U.S. Military's Largest Ever Budget That They Say Makes World Less Safe
- Taiwan Baseball? It’s ‘Hot Noisy,’ and Ingrained in National Identity
- South China Sea militarization part of larger Chinese challenge to U.S. power
- China Tells U.S. Military 'Leave Immediately and Keep Out' During Spy Mission
- Trump Administration Hits Out at China’s Growing Ties to Latin America
- Palau taking new approach to tourism following China's travel ban
- Empty hotels, idle boats: What happens when a Pacific island upsets China
- Eyeing China, US Scolds El Salvador, Warns Others on Cutting Taiwan Tie
- Worries Grow in Singapore Over China’s Calls to Help ‘Motherland’
- Threadsol Present its Range of Innovative Software Solutions For Apparel Manufacturers in Kenya
- China On Its Way to Becoming Powerful Enough 'to Beat Any Military in the World,' U.S. Says
- China Advances Plans For World's Longest Rail Tunnel To Connect Taiwan To Mainland
- China Rescue Vessel in Disputed Sea Described as Public Relations Move
- ASEAN Agenda: Trade Tensions, Rohingyas and South China Sea
- Maine Voices: Heart of trade battle with U.S. is China’s rising economic competitiveness
- Starbucks Partners With Alibaba, as It Tries to Keep Its Throne in China
- China Asks Asia Powers to Join in War Games and U.S. Is Not Invited, Report Says
Vietnam Innovation Network established in Taiwan (China) have 489 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.