The three localities with the highest number of daily cases were HCMC with 1,809, followed by Can Tho with 897 and Dong Nai with 707.
The Ministry of Health also recorded 137 deaths on Friday, pushing the Covid-19 death toll in the country to 24,544, or 2.1 percent of infections.
12,368 Covid patients were declared free of coronavirus the same day, bringing the total of recovered cases so far to 955.256.
As of Friday, 47.3 million of Vietnam’s 96 million population have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Since the fourth wave of the pandemic hit in late April, Vietnam has recorded 1,176,148 local cases.
- Vietnam records 5,382 new local Covid cases
- Vietnam records 5,367 new local Covid cases
- Vietnam records 3,617 new local Covid cases
- Vietnam records 7,937 new local Covid cases
- Vietnam records 5,477 new local Covid cases
- Vietnam records 4,512 new local Covid cases
- Vietnam records 3,513 new local Covid cases
- Vietnam records 4,147 more local Covid cases
- ACT records 33 new locally acquired cases of COVID-19
- Northern Rivers escapes lockdown despite five local COVID cases
- 33 new Covid-19 cases in S'pore on Jan 2, 2021, no new locally transmitted cases
- Cancels 10 Days of Performances After New Breakthrough COVID Cases
- China reports no new local COVID-19 cases for first time in over 3 weeks
- No new locally-transmitted cases of Covid-19 in S'pore for 10 days in a row
- New daily COVID cases in PH could further drop to 3K, NCR to 400 cases by December — OCTA
- Vietnam confirms 4,513 new Covid-19 patients
- Hunter records 82 new COVID cases as 'Freedom Day' caution urged
- Vietnam confirms 5,383 new COVID-19 cases, 27,683 recoveries
- Vietnam reports falling number of Covid-19 infections
- Over 4,000 more Covid-19 infections confirmed in 43 localities
Vietnam confirms 13,094 new local Covid cases have 241 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.