Aboard the flight were passengers from the Republic of Korea, the US, UK, Austria, Czech Republic, and Australia who traveled to Vietnam for tourism or visiting relatives.
To board the flight, each passenger must have a vaccine passport, a negative COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours before departure, and a return ticket.
Before boarding, Oh Young-roh, a Republic of Korea national, told Vietnam News Agency that he goes to Vietnam to visit his family.
Meanwhile, Tommy Addis from the US said that he is glad to return to Vietnam and he respects all regulations for pandemic prevention and control of the nation.
William Hale, also from the US, said Vietnam has protected its citizens very well during the pandemic.
After the pilot flight, the airline will continue to operate many others to the five Vietnamese locations of Phu Quoc island of Kien Giang province, Khanh Hoa, Quang Nam, Da Nang and Quang Ninh that have been allowed to welcome international tourists on a pilot basis./.
- Vietnam Airlines opens Da Nang-Chengdu direct flight
- Vietnam Airlines launches flight linking Da Nang, China’s Chengdu city
- Vietnam Airlines opens Da Nang-Chengdu route
- Da Nang wants $2 bln golf course, horse racing track
- Tourism growth lures hotel and resort investors to Da Nang
- Vietnam Airlines opens Đà Nẵng-Chengdu route
- Vietnam Airlines, Bamboo Airways launch new air routes to China, South Korea
- Five wanted Chinese men arrested in Da Nang
- Ba Na Hills lifts up Da Nang’s tourism
- Senior Officials’ Meeting kicks off 2017 APEC Economic Leaders' Week in Da Nang
- Da Nang proposes US$2 billion horse-racing track, golf course
- Air Busan increases flights to Central Da Nang city
- $1.9bn to be channeled into racetrack, golf course in Da Nang
- Flashmob opens Da Nang Summer Destination 2019
- Japan Airlines to recruit manpower from central Vietnam
- Đà Nẵng attracts $542 million of foreign investment in H1
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 25
- Japan Airlines to recruit manpower from central Viet Nam
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 26
- Competition in airline industry set to intensify
Vietnam Airlines’ first flight carries foreign visitors to Da Nang have 321 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.