The province on Sunday started vaccinating high school students with an expected number of more than 38,000. VNA/VNS Photo
HÀ NỘI — The Ministry of Health announced 12,936 new cases of COVID-19 in Việt Nam on Sunday.
A further 190 deaths were also recorded across the country. Việt Nam so far has reported 24,882 COVID-related deaths.
Among the new cases, 7,100 were found in the community and eight were imported.
Compared to Saturday, the number of daily cases fell nationally by 120.
The total number of cases nationwide is now 1,210,340.
HCM City topped the list with 1,454 new infections, followed by Cần Thơ Province with 966 and Bình Dương with 705.
The capital city of Hà Nội reported 277 new cases.
The other infections were found in Tây Ninh (692), Bình Thuận (598), Đồng Tháp (592), Bình Phước (591), Đồng Nai (553), Vĩnh Long (545), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (531), Bến Tre (522), Bạc Liêu (512), Sóc Trăng (491), Kiên Giang (439), Cà Mau (387), Hậu Giang (294), Khánh Hòa (258), An Giang (215), Bình Định (193), Bắc Ninh (185), Tiền Giang (155), Thừa Thiên Huế (136), Lâm Đồng (133), Hải Phòng (128), Long An (101), Gia Lai (88), Hà Giang (85), Đắk Lắk (75), Đắk Nông (72), Thanh Hóa (71), Nghệ An (70), Đà Nẵng (66), Hà Tĩnh (65), Quảng Nam (64), Vĩnh Phúc (58), Thái Nguyên (58), Ninh Thuận (57), Hòa Bình (49), Hải Dương (41), Phú Thọ (40), Nam Định (40), Thái Bình (34), Quảng Ngãi (31), Quảng Ninh (28), Tuyên Quang (27), Hưng Yên (27), Quảng Trị (26), Phú Yên (23), Quảng Bình (21), Yên Bái (17), Hà Nam (16), Bắc Giang (11), Điện Biên (7), Lào Cai (5), Bắc Kạn (2), and Sơn La (1).
The Ministry of Health also reported on Sunday that 1,712 more patients had now fully recovered from COVID-19, bringing the total number of people given the all-clear to 958,636.
There are currently 6,096 patients in a serious condition in hospital; nine are on life support (ECMO).
Việt Nam has so far administered more than 118.7 million doses of vaccines. More than 49 million citizens are now fully inoculated. — VNS
- Việt Nam, Laos step up defence cooperation
- Việt Nam has great potential in resort market development
- Airports Corporation of Việt Nam aims for 9 per cent higher profit
- Việt Nam looks towards a safe clean and resilient water system
- Asanzo Vietnam to be inspected following reports on product origin
- Red Sunday 2020 blood donation drive to collect 50,000 blood units
- Peru's Fujimori in political pause ahead of new court hearing
- Huế Festival - a chance to explore new Huế: organisers
- Trade ministry orders halt to new solar power projects
- New faces in new places as Saigon Heat embark on new ABL season
- Countdown event to celebrate New Year on Nguyen Hue Blvd
- Vietnam Basketball Association to kick off new 'fantastic' season
- Nirbhaya case: Delhi HC adjourns convict Pawan Kumar Gupta’s plea till Jan 24
- Nirbhaya case: Delhi HC recalls adjournment order of convict Pawan Gupta’s plea after objection
- Vaping-related lung injuries surpass 2,500 cases nationwide, CDC says
- Special Report: How murder, kidnappings and miscalculation set off Hong Kong’s revolt
- DNA Match Solves 1982 Cold Case Slaying Of Fremont Teenage Cousins
- Michael Avenatti pleads not guilty to new Nike extortion indictment
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 19
- 'I don't recall him staying with me': Britain's ex-consul general in New York casts doubt on Prince Andrew's claim he stayed with him not Epstein on fateful 'sex allegation' trip - in evidence presented to Palace just hours before duke stepped down
Việt Nam reports 12,936 new cases of COVID-19 on Sunday have 594 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.