According to the trade office, Australia produces more than 4,700 tons of passion fruit per year. Notably, 91 percent of passion fruit grown in Australia is marketed as fruit. Meanwhile, Vietnam's passion fruit exported to the country is mostly in form of frozen pulp, making the products being little known among local consumers. Persuaded by the office, Vietnam’s Uu Dam company decided to ship 2 tons of the whole frozen fruit to Australia.
Vietnamese Ambassador to Australia Nguyen Tat Thanh stated the export of the whole fruit is meaningful as Vietnam is negotiating for its fresh passion fruit to enter Australia.
According to the program, when the batch arrives in Australia for distribution in December, local consumers buying them will have chance to win prizes of 2000 AUD sponsored by Viet Uc Group and three return air tickets from Vietjet Air.
Australia has to date allowed the import of four fresh fruits from Vietnam. Despite COVID-19, in the first ten months of 2021, Vietnam's export of fruit and vegetables to the market increased by 27.65 percent.
- Vietnamese businesses reap fruits in foreign markets
- Vietnamese farm produce see big chances in Korean market
- MM Mega Market to take more VN farm produce abroad
- Dragon fruits dominate Vietnam’s fruit exports
- Tet ends early for fruit, vegetable exporters
- Clean production will help Vietnamese fruit compete with imports
- HT Brunch Cover Story: Festive binge with Nigella Lawson
- Agriculture industry aims for US$40 billion export target
- Latest foody fiasco leaves a bitter taste
- CPTPP pressures to force agricultural reforms
- Kin Khao sister restaurant Nari opens in San Francisco with seasonal Thai fare
- Conservatory graduate goes traditional
- V V S Laxman on the Magic of Cricket
- Agro-forestry-fishery exports to China through informal channels suspended
- Plastic bag ban at Woolworths' starts today in Queensland — here's what you need to know
- Int’l food, beverage expo takes place in Hà Nội
- 13 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Back Acne
- Licorice enlivens dishes the world over
- Food Empire launches the campaign 'Café PHO - Stir up the love for Vietnam'
- Cross-border developments advance logistics
Two tons of Vietnamese frozen passion fruit marketed in Australia have 330 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 12, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.