Some special cases are allowed to travel on the timeline above, including ambulances, forces involved in the fight against Covid-19 and natural disasters; editors and reporters of press agencies, publication staff; repairmen fixing electricity, water, information and technical system; means of transport carrying essential goods and foodstuff, materials serving for production; workers serving for import-export activities and gasoline stations.
In the Mekong Delta province of Vinh Long, the Provincial People's Committee also lifted the pandemic level from 2 to 3, starting from November 30.
Accordingly, Chairman of the People's Committee of Vinh Long Province assigned the Provincial Department of Health to collaborate with other relevant units, agencies and localities to announce the pandemic level for residents, organizations and enterprises to proactively carry out the pandemic prevention and control measures in accordance with the regulations.
The People's Committee of Tra Vinh Province yesterday informed that the Covid-19 patients and close contacts of Covid-19 patients who faced difficulties during the home isolation can directly call via two hotlines 02943.888.777 and 02943.888.333.
The current Covid-19 pandemic situation in the locality is complicated and unprecedented amid new coronavirus surges. By November 27, the province confirmed 7,340 Covid-19 cases, of which 4,124 infections are performed isolation at centralized medical facilities and 2,758 cases carry out self-isolation at home.
The medical sector of Ben Tre Province yesterday performed the first-shot Covid-19 vaccination for high-school students. It is expected that 38,159 high-school students will be vaccinated by November 30.
By staff writers – Translated by Huyen Huong
- WHO Director-General Warns Against Politicization of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Report: COVID-19 Pandemic Has Dealt a Major Blow in Efforts to Alleviate Global Poverty
- Australia to Lift COVID-19 Border Restrictions in Most Populous States
- China temporarily suspends entry into country by foreign nationals from India due to COVID-19 pandemic
- While the US is focused on the election, the Covid-19 pandemic keeps growing
- Dasara: Mysuru gears up for mini 'jamboo savari' amid Covid-19 pandemic
- Vietnamese tech startups poised to rebound after COVID-19 pandemic
- White House lists ending Covid-19 pandemic as an accomplishment despite cases spiking to record levels
- Ivy League cancels winter sports amid US COVID-19 pandemic surge
- COVID-19 Pandemic has the Fashion Industry Reeling
- New Zealand commits support for ASEAN during COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 pandemic causes bad debts to surge
- India handled COVID-19 pandemic better than estimated; economy picked up momentum from September: SBI reports
- Covid-19 pandemic is the most catastrophic event after WWII: Shringla
- Africa’s debt crisis grows amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Pet Valu Closing All US Stores For Good, Blames Severe Impact From COVID-19 Pandemic
- She fell from the sky: How the Covid-19 pandemic crashed into Russia’s legendary space city
- Here's why a vaccine will not stop the Covid-19 pandemic right away
- Recordings reveal WHO's analysis of COVID-19 pandemic in private
- COVID-19 pandemic | Lockdown extended to November 30, states to take a call on reopening of schools, social gatherings
Several localities in Mekong Delta lift Covid-19 pandemic category to level 3 have 545 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.