In addition to Vietnam, expatriates from Indonesia, Pakistan, Brazil, Egypt, and India would be allowed direct entry without the need to spend 14 days in transit outside their countries before entering the kingdom, Arab News reported.
They must spend five days in quarantine regardless of their vaccination status.
The ministry added expatriates hoping to return to the kingdom should undergo full health screening to ensure they are free from Covid infection.
Saudi Arabia suspended travel to and from Vietnam on July 3, after it recorded cases of the highly transmissible Delta variant.
Vietnam has been facing its most challenging Covid outbreak since late April that has infected over 1.2 million people.
Over 49 million people in Vietnam have been fully vaccinated.
- Saudi Arabia Lifts Travel Ban For Fully Vaccinated Passengers From India, Five Other Countries
- France lifts travel ban for Brits as it eases restrictions from this week
- EU Travel Ban: Canada, Australia Removed From Safe Travel List
- Saudi Arabia Reopens To Vaccinated Tourists From August After 17-Month COVID Closure
- Inside Saudi Arabia’s $500billion futuristic megacity ‘Neom’ boasting flying taxis, robot maids and fake moon
- Dakar Rally Blast 'Embarrassment' for Saudi Arabia: Analysts
- U.S. calls Iran and Saudi Arabia talking to ease tensions 'a good thing'
- France hints UK travel ban will be loosened soon as countries that might FINALLY be reopened to Brits revealed
- New Biden Ad Highlights The World’s Travel Bans On Americans
- Norway Lifts Alcohol Ban, Relaxes Some Covid Restrictions
- France to loosen UK travel ban – just weeks after reintroducing it
- More Covid restrictions introduced in France – just days after lifting UK travel ban
- France travel ban 'to be loosened' in good news for Brits hopeful for holidays
- PH lifts entry ban on travelers from ‘red list’ nations
- Dakar rally blast 'embarrassment' for Saudi Arabia: analysts
- Canada, Saudi Arabia placed under PH’s ‘red list’ until Jan. 31
- Crystal Ski to restart France ski holidays this month as travel ban on Brits lifted
- Israel set to lift UK travel ban this weekend and reopen to Brits for holidays
- Eurocamp launches sale on France holidays for 2022 to celebrate end of travel ban
- Britons are banned from a large portion of the world – full list of countries to avoid
Saudi Arabia to lift travel ban for arrivals from Vietnam have 350 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.