- 10,321 COVID-19 cases recorded in Việt Nam on Monday
- Southern provinces strengthen COVID-19 prevention measures as cases increase
- 9,625 new cases of COVID-19 in Việt Nam on Friday
- Nearly 8,200 new COVID-19 infections reported in Việt Nam on Sunday
- 8,176 new COVID-19 cases, 64 more deaths reported on Sunday
HÀ NỘI — The Ministry of Health announced 13,063 new cases of COVID-19 in Việt Nam on Saturday.
A further 148 deaths were also recorded across the country. Việt Nam so far has reported 24,692 COVID-related deaths.
Among the new cases, 7,160 were found in the community and 15 were imported. The others were in quarantine or locked down areas. Compared to Friday, the number of daily cases fell nationally by 46.
The total number of cases nationwide is now 1,197,404.
HCM City topped the list with 1,773 new infections, followed by Cần Thơ Province with 954 and Bình Dương with 716.
The capital city of Hà Nội reported 310 new cases.
The other infections were found in Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (697), Tây Ninh (672), Đồng Tháp (604), Bạc Liêu (574), Đồng Nai (567), Bình Thuận (562), Vĩnh Long (539), Sóc Trăng (449), Kiên Giang (427), Cà Mau (422), Trà Vinh (328), An Giang (324, Hậu Giang (287), Bến Tre (265), Khánh Hòa (239), Bình Định (197), Hà Giang (165), Lâm Đồng (159), Bình Phước (139), Bắc Ninh (137), Nghệ An (124), Tiền Giang (121), Long An (109), Gia Lai (109), Thừa Thiên Huế (106), Vĩnh Phúc (104), Đắk Nông (85), Đà Nẵng (66), Hòa Bình (60), Quảng Nam (59), Quảng Ngãi (56), Thanh Hóa (55), Thái Nguyên (54), Ninh Thuận (46), Hải Dương (39), Phú Yên (36), Phú Thọ (33), Thái Bình (32), Tuyên Quang (29), Nam Định (29), Lạng Sơn (28), Quảng Bình (27), Quảng Trị (24), Hưng Yên (22), Hải Phòng (22), Quảng Ninh (15), Cao Bằng (10), Điện Biên (9), Bắc Giang (9), Hà Tĩnh (8 ), Sơn La (4), Bắc Kạn (4), Yên Bái (3), Kon Tum (2), Hà Nam (2) and Lào Cai (1).
The Ministry of Health also reported on Saturday that 1,668 more patients had now fully recovered from COVID-19, bringing the total number of people given the all-clear to 956,924.
There are currently 5,383 patients in a serious condition in hospital; 10 are on life support (ECMO).
Việt Nam has so far administered more than 117.6 million doses of vaccines. More than 48.3 million citizens are now fully inoculated. — VNS
- Brown finds new home, agrees to deal with Pats
- Chemicals: The New “Food”
- PM Phuc welcomes Japan’s new visa program
- New Zealand vs South Africa talking points
- New Premier League schedule for October released
- Pick your combined New Zealand/South Africa XV
- Steven Matz States His Case in Win for Mets Against Rockies
- Nintendo Switch Is In Stock At ToysRUs On Saturday
- New Zealand's Hansen aiming to out-smart Ireland coach Schmidt
- New York Rangers won't rule out buyouts amid quick rebuild
- Argentina 16-20 New Zealand: All Blacks edge Pumas
- Blue Jays’ Rally Begins a New Streak for the Yankees
- New England Patriots Star Teases Possible NFL Return By Week 14
- 2019 ALDS preview: New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins
- Saturday's college football scores
- Sam's Club Samsung Saturday Sale On Nov. 19 Announced
- Precocious Yin, 19, establishing herself on LPGA Tour
- Michigan Football season preview: Best and worst-case scenario
- High school football scores from Saturday, Oct. 5
- Top 10 Early Walmart Black Friday 2014 Deals For Saturday
More than 13,000 new COVID-19 cases in Việt Nam on Saturday have 586 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.