Each gift, worth VND 500,000, includes rice, eggs, cooking oil, and fish sauce.
The activity was part of a program, themed "5,000 military-civilian gifts," of the military region, aiming at supporting pandemic-hit people in the Southeastern region.
The program contributed to expressing the care and responsibility of the armed forces towards the locality, promoting military-civilian ties as well as the beautiful image of Uncle Ho's soldiers.
Addressing the event, MR7's Second-in-Command, Major General Dang Van Hung, shared difficulties with the locals, while hailing the pandemic combat of the local authorities in Xuyen Moc district so as to soon bring life back to normal.
Translated by Song Anh
- New project helps young people in Falkirk district find work
- Military should help cover cost of closing Ordot dump: Our View
- Rotary club runs Shoebox scheme to help poor families
- West Byfleet power station 'could have helped poor and needy'
- Leek property will provide temporary shelter for homeless people
- One dead in explosion at Salisbury military factory
- 'Some Manchester United players care more than others,' says Jose Mourinho
- Safranko was gutted to see Laszlo go, but mission remains unchanged for Dundee United’s Slovak hitman
- Manchester United great Eric Cantona joins Juan Mata's Common Goal charity
- Soldier Joe Robinson jailed in Turkey for fighting Islamic State 'begs' for UK government help
- Jose Mourinho speaks out on Manchester United future
- Russian planning massive military exercise
- Impeachment tests Democrats’ foothold in swing districts
- Russia launches largest military drills in its history
- Fifteen people killed in Baghdad clashes between security forces and protesters
- Hong Kong could be at 'tipping point' as warning flag unfurled at Chinese military barracks
- Daesh in Retreat, Afghan Army Only Top Dog on the Ground – Military Official
- What to expect from Donald Trump's speech at the United Nations general assembly
- Inside the CIA's secret defector unit
- Instead of helping nuclear bomb survivors, US studied us like guinea pigs – Hiroshima survivor
Military unit helps poor people in Xuyen Moc district have 304 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 26, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.