Since mid-Friday, the central province of Quang Nam has temporarily closed karaoke parlous, bars, massage services and cinemas after allowing them to be resumed on November 5.
Quang Nam has suspended many non-essential services since mid-Friday
On November 24-25, Quang Nam recorded 92 new Covid-19 cases, including 47 locally-transmitted ones. The infections are related to some local restaurants and schools. The northern province of Lang Son has also halted karaoke, massage, gymnastics, yoga and spa services since Friday. Indoor local food and drinks services are permitted to be open to 11 pm but have to conform to Covid-19 prevention regulations. Wedding parties are encouraged to be delayed and those that are already set to take place are banned from receiving guests from other localities. Ky Anh District in the central province of Ha Tinh has also shut non-essential services in the four communes of Ky Tien, Ky Phong, Ky Bac and Ky Giang. Since Thursday, Thai Nguyen City has suspended activities that draw large numbers of people as well as many non-essential activities. Local schools have also been closed. Local restaurants can only offer delivery services. On November 24, Thai Nguyen City confirmed five locally-transmitted Covid-19 cases who had close contact with many other people. Vinh Phuc Province has shut all non-essential services in Yen Lac District since November 24. The district has to date witnessed 392 Covid-19 patients. Besides the suspension of many non-essential activities, people in Bac Ninh Province are banned from going out from 9 pm to 4 am.
- Keeping women's health essential despite Covid-19 shortages
- Xinhua Headlines: Challenges and opportunities in 100 days' fight against COVID-19 pandemic
- MI Barber Who Reopened During Pandemic Has License Suspended
- ABORTION BANS: These States Say Abortions Must Stop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- America gets moving: 25 million MORE people left their home last week compared to the first six weeks of the coronavirus pandemic, as the majority of states ease lockdown measures
- Coronavirus latest: Global COVID-19 deaths reach 275,000
- Coronavirus latest: Germany's infection rate rises again
- Coronavirus latest: Germany’s disease prevention agency downplays increased infection rate
- Coronavirus latest: Germany's disease prevention agency downplays increased infection rate
- Coronavirus latest: Germany's infection rate drops below key threshold
- Hanoi attractions reopen with restrictions
- Editorial: Gavin Newsom has been the leader California needs during coronavirus. But he can still do better
- Ontario Priests Challenge Government’s COVID-19 Lockdown, Call for Churches’ Re-Opening
- Coronavirus: Mental health services get $48m boost as Australia moves to tackle jobless rate curve
- Slammed by coronavirus outbreak, Airbnb axes a quarter of its staff
- Huda shopkeepers make hay as others await RWA nod, suffer from staff crunch
- 'Cops will have to carry me out in cuffs': Michigan barber, 77, ticketed for reopening during lockdown vows to keep cutting hair and says 'I don't need Gov. Whitmer to be my mother... I can make these adult decisions myself'
- Florida is back in business! Cheers go up as freshly groomed beaches reopen at 7am - and restaurants and retailers open for 25% capacity trade as the Sunshine State joins nearly half of America in relaxing lockdown
- Stop using coronavirus powers to neglect care duties, UK councils told
- Trump hits serious headwinds in polls on COVID-19 reopening
Many localities suspend non-essential services due to pandemic have 519 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.