The country has used the experimental antiviral drugs in the treatment of Covid-19 .
The information was announced by Deputy Minister of Health Nguyen Truong Son in a virtual meeting held by the Health Ministry on November 25. The drugs will be distributed to localities nationwide to treat Covid-19 patients.
The country has previously implemented a pilot program on using the experimental antiviral drug Molnupiravir in the treatment of Covid-19 for people with mild symptoms. About 72-93 percent of patients receive negative test result after five days of treatment, achieving a significant decline by 50 percent in Covid-19 deaths. This study aimed to compare clinical outcomes between mild Covid-19 patients receiving antiviral drugs and those without.
By Minh Khang – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Germany donates additional 2.6 million AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine doses to Vietnam
- Vietnam receives nearly 2 million more Covid-19 vaccine doses donated by the US
- Italy gives Vietnam 1.2 million more COVID-19 vaccine doses: EU delegation
- US boosts Covid-19 vaccine donations to Vietnam
- US COVID-19 vaccine donations to Vietnam reach 8.5 million doses
- Covid-19 infections fall in Vietnam
- Police probe into Covid-19 drugs trading involving medical staff
- EU Secures Potential Covid-19 Drugs from Roche, Germany's Merck: Source
- Australia delivers additional 300,000 COVID-19 vaccine doses to Vietnam
- Anti-COVID-19 pill may be available in PH starting November
- Japan to end COVID-19 state of emergency on September 30
- FDA sets up special lane for EUA of COVID-19 drugs
- S.Korea to donate 1 mln COVID-19 vaccine doses to Vietnam in October
- Japan to end Covid-19 state of emergency on Thursday
- Over 2.1 M Moderna, 600K AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine doses arrive in PH
- Mexico to receive 1.75 million Moderna COVID-19 vaccines from U.S.
- PH to receive 2.2 million Pfizer COVID-19 vax doses from COVAX end-May
- Mandaluyong allocates P200 million for COVID-19 vaccines
- Vietnam adds three antiviral drugs in COVID-19 treatment
- Vietnam receives additional 1.5 million Covid-19 vaccine doses donated by US
Japan’s one million anti-Covid-19 drug Avigan to arrive in Vietnam have 294 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.