Keeping a distance, limiting contact and regularly disinfecting hands are ways to prevent COVID-19 infection that have become a habit of many people. Touchless travel in the post-COVID-19 period refers to not only limiting person-to-person contact as well as contact with objects and surfaces but also to travel experiences with automated devices and technologies.
Staycation is a form of travel in which visitors will experience travel locally, without undergoing a long journey or having to use public transport. This is an opportunity for visitors to discover interesting and attractive things near their living areas that they have missed before.
In Vietnam, the post-COVID-19 tourism trend has gradually become popular since 2019. As the pandemic has not shown any signs of being completely under control, this trend is still loved by travel enthusiasts due to the fact that it helps to limit the risk of disease infection and save costs.
Medical tourism is a travel service that focuses on relaxation, beauty, and healthcare. The core purpose of this service is physical recovery and mental regeneration.
According to a forecast of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), tourism associated with health will grow strongly in the post-COVID-19 era. The Global Wellness Institute (GWI) revealed that this type of tourism could post revenues of 919 billion USD in 2022.
Travelling towards isolated and least visited places
Unspoiled and isolated locations not only bring tranquility but also bring absolute peace of mind as these places often serve a small number of tourists, thereby reducing the risk of disease infection.
- ASEAN should target optimal post Covid-19 position: Vietnam leader
- Digital empowerment of agents in a post-COVID-19 future through innovative distribution models
- Deputy PM’s statement at UNSC debate on post-COVID-19 global governance
- Conference seeks to recover growth in ASEAN post-COVID-19
- Tourism industries across Taiwan Straits explore post-COVID-19 opportunities
- ADB: MSMEs key to post-COVID-19 recovery in Southeast Asia
- Tourism industries across Taiwan Strait explore post-COVID-19 opportunities
- Webinar strengthens post-COVID-19 Mekong-Ganga Cooperation
- An Emergency Preparedness Plan is a necessity for Healthcare Organizations post Covid-19
- Post COVID-19: Expert proffers strategies for business revival
- Fewer people in larger spaces post-Covid-19
- This one concept will transform the future of work post-COVID-19
- Post COVID-19: Develop policies for economic recovery around agriculture, FG tells States
- CEO Forum 2020 to discuss solutions to post-COVID-19 challenges
- Wealthy millennials and holidaymakers are fueling England's second wave of Covid-19, surveillance scheme reveals
- ASEAN summit kicks off, highlights post-COVID-19 recovery
- E-mail marketing for post-COVID-19 business survival
- Coronavirus: Fonterra looks for initiatives to help Waikato farmers, suppliers post Covid-19
- Post COVID-19 policy, best strategy for economic recovery — Gbenga Sesan
- Leading the post-COVID-19 digital economy
Four post-COVID-19 tourism trends revealed: Traveloka have 424 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 14, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.