Le Van Danh, deputy head of the Dong Nai Industrial Zones Authority, said during the period, the parks lured eight domestic projects with total investment of 1.13 trillion VND (49.88 million USD).
Meanwhile, 94 valid FDI projects increased their capital by 736.64 million USD, and seven domestic projects added 1.24 trillion VND to their investments, he added.
Notably, the authority on November 15 granted the investment licence to KSM ENG Vina manufacturing and processing factory in Giang Dien IZ, Trang Bom district, with total registered capital of 10 million USD that comes from the Republic of Korea (RoK).
Despite COVID-19, Dong Nai has still attracted investments worth over 1.19 million USD so far this year, of which some 1.09 million USD has been poured into FDI projects, surpassing the yearly target by 56 percent, and 2.38 trillion VND in domestic projects, exceeding the target by 19 percent.
Dong Nai continues calling for large-scale projects that use high-tech and employ skilled labourers, and those operating in the support industry, Danh said./.
- Investments in China-Belarus industrial park estimated at $180m in 2018
- China-Belarus industrial park gets EAEU's best customs advantages
- Industry driving property development
- World Class brand opens the largest health and fitness club in Romania in the Openville Timişoara mixed-use project
- Moldova IT Park after one year of activity: 346 residents and revenues of almost 2 billion lei
- The Welsh county at the forefront of pioneering renewable energy projects
- £1m funding to kickstart project that could create 1,700 jobs
- €8 million reboot of Parnell's home to create 'world-class' attraction
- This quiet corner of Yorkshire, home to live events centre Production Park, is visited by the stars
- 'No jobs' yet at £100m automotive park
- First look at designs for the multi million pound Clifton Business Park plan
- Plans for business park next to A10 in Cheshunt
- Mansfield couple make a splash with new watersports park for families
- Huge new business park could create 3,200 jobs
- First look inside new HUGE £2m trampoline park in Aintree
- Leading UK giant moving into massive new warehouse in business park
- Ham&High letters: Remember the Holocaust, Ravenscroft Medical Practice, Hampstead High Street plan, parking, PM’s subterfuge
- Major plans revealed for Sheffield Business Park
- Gardens of the posh attract more pollinating insects, study finds
- Adverts showing women struggling to park could be banned
Dong Nai’s industrial parks attract 46 FDI projects have 390 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.