According to the provincial Department of Health, by November 25, the province had recorded 85,000 Covid-19 cases. Over the past week, the number of Covid-19 patients in the province has been on the rise.
Worker at Amata Industrial Park in Dong Nai
Most new local Covid-19 outbreaks are related to infections at companies and people who return from Covid-19-infected areas. Many companies in Dong Nai, including five firms at Amata Industrial Park, have been fined for letting their Covid-19-infected workers go home without permission. This is among the causes leading to the spread of the virus in the community. The province has set up medical groups to co-operate with enterprises in cases of Covid-19 infections. The groups are also responsible for supervising the implementation of Covid-19 prevention regulations.
- As Thomas Cook customers return home, blame game begins
- Daily Business Report-Sept. 4, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- One woman reveals how her sister, a busy mum-of-three, was killed by cancer after ignoring a smear test
- Daily Business Report-Sept. 3, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Driverless cars could save rural Irish pubs according to Fine Gael senator Paddy Burke in rallying call to Shane Ross
- The Nooner for 09-19-19
- The Nooner for 09-17-19
- AP News in Brief 09-05-19
- THE NOONER for 09-14-19
- New tax calculator launched to help the self-employed fill out tax returns correctly
- Elderly often face neglect in California care homes
- The Nooner for 10-01-19
- Defiant Sir Elton John reveals he’s NOT finished performing after ‘deadly’ infection and wants to leave sons a ‘worthwhile legacy’
- Mum tells of blood-donor courier son who killed himself after totting up €1,200 in parking fines and having bike impounded
- Millions of pounds of fines given to firms who hire illegal immigrants has gone unpaid, Home Office admits
- Businesses see value in supporting breastfeeding
- THE NOONER for 09-23-19
- AP News in Brief 10-01-19
- Letters to the Editor: 09-01-19
- Duggan fine-tunes message in Week 2
Dong Nai businesses fined for allowing Covid-19 infected to return home have 340 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.