Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – Revenue of the Viettel Store system under Viettel Group posted a 40 percent year-on-year increase, more than triple the average level of the telecom market and marking record growth after 15 years of operation.
The results were thanks to its digital transformation and customer-centric strategy. It is expected that its revenue this year would reach 7.4 trillion VND (326.4 million USD), increasing 56 percent from the previous year.
Its data system at over 700 agents and 7,000 transaction branches nationwide was synchronised to improve customer care.
As one of the four pillars in its development strategy, logistics and e-commerce invested by Viettel to take the lead in retail trends in the new normal period, including omni-channel store model; restructuring operations from physical stores; and enhancing the digital experience at stores and supermarkets.
Viettel Store system has been one of the retail chains with the highest sales in the high-end segment in the market. It has been ranked in the Top 10 most prestigious retail brands in Vietnam voted by Vietnam Report and Vietnam net online newspaper./.
- Audi sells 137,700 cars in January to post 10.3 percent growth
- Microsoft pushes Cloud-based IoT solutions for digital transformation
- 'We are targeting 20 percent growth in CY2017, which augurs well with our 2019 roadmap.'
- Audi posts 4 percent growth in sales for January 2016
- Mercedes-Benz sees a sales growth of 40 percent in Q1 2015
- Mahindra First Choice registers 30 percent growth in FY14
- Commercial vehicle sales zoom in September, now on smooth growth road
- SPONSORED: Digital to Drive 70% of Sales in Automobile Industry by 2020: Report
- Maruti, Hyundai, Honda and Toyota post smart growth in FY2014-15
- DSM Engineering’s metal-replacing plastics key to its future growth
- SALES ANALYSIS: September 2017 | India Auto Inc in festive mood as all segments drive onto growth road
- Honeywell predicts 43 percent of new production vehicles globally will be turbocharged by 2019
- Ashok Leyland’s Q4 FY2017 revenue up 13 percent
- Spark Minda presses the growth accelerator
- How to transform your body in 40 days: Physician, 50, reveals the habits that will improve your health - and the foods we ALL need to eat more of
- ‘By 2025, 100 percent of vehicles sold will be connected.’
- Ashok Leyland goes digital for aftermarket
- SIAM forecasts 6-8% growth for PVs in FY 2015-16
- Indian carmakers with new models see good growth in February
- Indian PV makers post strong double-digit growth in April
Digital transformation helps Viettel Store achieve 40 percent growth have 396 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.