According to the ministry’s report, 12,429 of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in 59 out of 63 localities in the country including HCM City (1,582), Can Tho (741), Tay Ninh (683), Binh Duong (678), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (658), Bac Lieu (617), Dong Thap (609), Dong Nai (543), Vinh Long (491), Soc Trang (486), Binh Thuan (402), Ben Tre (401), Kien Giang (397), Binh Phuoc (342), Tra Vinh (294), Ca Mau (287), Hanoi (264), An Giang (248), Hau Giang (239), and Lam Dong (235). There were 21 imported patients confirmed today.
The new infections showed an increase of 640 cases compared to yesterday’s figure. There were 6,842 infections found in the community.
As of Thursday evening, 1,163,054 infections had been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country in late April. Some localities that have recorded the highest number of patients include HCM City (462,371), Binh Duong (278,780), Dong Nai (84,508), Long An (37,754), and Tien Giang (24,239).
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 1,168,228. The country now stands 37th among 223 countries and territories worldwide in the number of infections.
On November 25, an additional 5,627 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to 942,888.
On Thursday evening, a further 164 deaths related to Covid-19 were announced, bringing the total number of fatalities in Vietnam to 24,407. The deaths were reported in some localities including HCM City (59), Tien Giang (13), An Giang (17), Binh Duong (13), Kien Giang (10), Tay Ninh (8), Dong Nai (8), Can Tho (8), Long An (7), Vinh Long (6), Soc Trang (5), Dong Thap (2), Bac Lieu (2), Dak Lak (1), Binh Thuan (1), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (1), Hau Giang (1), Quang Ngai (1), and Tra Vinh (1).
Vietnam on November 24 administered more than 1.57 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines. The country has so far conducted over 114.59 million Covid-19 vaccine shots, with over 46.10 million people having received two doses.
- Nine Tips For an Effective Bug Reporting
- Why is Good Employee Communication So Important During an Economic Downturn?
- Case Study - A Roundabout Path to Increasing Employee Suggestions
- 6 Steps to Dispute a Credit Report
- Reverse Search by Phone Number - Why Not Get a Free Background Check Also? Especially If it is Free
- The Need For Face-To-Face Communications
- How to Find the Owner of the Number by a Reverse Phone Search
- Reverse Phone Number Tracer Facts
- What Do You Know About Telephone Number Tracking?
- Free Reverse Phone Number Search Vs Paid Directories (What is the Truth?)
- Tracing Phone Numbers - Find the Identity of Any Unknown Caller
- Reverse Phone Number Software Use
- Reverse Telephone Number Look Up - Find Any Person by Phone Number
- Reverse Lookup Phone Number Service - Expose Rogue Bill Collectors
- Employee Communication Via Social Media - Overcoming Internal Resistance
- How to Search Any Number Online
- Encountering Problems With a Mysterious Number? This is the Help You Need
- 0845 Numbers - Are They an Advantage to UK Businesses?
- Find a Person by Phone Number - Whose Number is This?
- Reverse Telephone Number Search - How to Find People by Phone Number
Covid-19 update: Vietnam reports rising number of community cases have 491 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.