HCM CITY — The HCM City Business Association held a conference to nominate the year's 'typical products and services' of the city and finalise plans for an exhibition of Vietnamese goods on November 23.
Nguyễn Phước Hưng, deputy president of HUBA, said the event was held in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic causing severe losses to the city’s businesses, placing them in a very difficult situation.
The programme seeks to encourage businesses to continue turning challenges into opportunities, improve product quality, develop sustainable brands, and enhance their competitive advantages, he said.
Speaking about the voting criteria, the organisers said in addition to the usual criteria like efficiency, revenues, profits, tax payments, modern production processes, and application of artificial intelligence, this year they had added one more: enterprises' creativity and innovativeness to overcome the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Within the framework of the programme, HUBA will also organise an exhibition of Vietnamese goods to help businesses introduce quality and reputable products and promote consumption.
The exhibition is likely to be held on December 20-21, with a ceremony to honour HCM City Typical Products and Services taking place on the 20th. — VNS
- Consumer goods abundant, prices stable, HCM City supermarkets assure
- Consumer goods abundant, prices stable in Hanoi, HCM City
- Winners of HCM City furniture design competition announced
- Thousands of fake products seized in HCM City
- HCM City banks on digital innovation in healthcare
- HCM City greets over 1.18 million foreigners in first two months
- HCM City quarantines 57 linked with Japanese coronavirus case
- HCM City launches program to promote tai tu music
- HCM City: Retail premises rent declines as beer shops shut down
- Australia set to hold food and wine event in HCM City
- HCM City shuts down bars, pubs, karaoke parlors in COVID-19 fight
- Opera “Semele” to be screened in HCM City
- New policy expected to provide boost to ride-hailing services
- Amid Coronavirus Fears, Startups Rethink the Virtual Conference
- Here’s a look at 10 big, new hotels in New York City
- Cần Thơ conference discusses building an entrepreneurial eco-system
- Finding God online: People turn to live-streaming religious services during coronavirus pandemic
- EVNHCMC promotes online services amid COVID-19 epidemic
- 'They're addicted to me': How immigrants keep U.S. heartland cities afloat
- Bumper salt production, high prices in Mekong Delta
Conference to name HCM City’s ‘typical products and services’ have 380 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.