HÀ NỘI — CME Solar Investments (CMES), one of the country's leading renewable energy developers, and responsAbility Investments AG (responsAbility) on Wednesday signed an agreement to received debt financing from the leading impact investment fund – responsAbility.
Accordingly, the financing package would support CMES to promote green power for the C&I segment in Việt Nam as the company plans to expand a significant number of projects which will allow its clients to directly consume green energy through the business model "Zero Cost Investment".
Founded in 2018, CME group has served over 100 clients across 20 industries. In three years since its establishment, over 200 million MWp have been installed and over 2GWh electricity generated each year.
CMES is backed by Việt Nam Oman Investment Fund, a sovereign fund established by Oman Investment Authority and State Capital Investment Corporation of Việt Nam. The company follows the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that its development balances social, economic, and environmental sustainability.
The company provides "end-to-end solutions" with strong capabilities across the value chain design – engineering – procurement – O&M leads to control the quality, timelines, and costs. In addition, thanks the advantage of owning warehouses with ready inventories, CMES avoids the lead time of delivery so all the projects have been completed on time.
CMES is fully responsible for 100 per cent of investment, installation, operation, and maintenance of the solar system. Clients use green energy with special prices lower than EVN's. With those great solutions, CMES has been selected as the developer of many large projects such as Tân Sơn Nhất International Airport, Adidas R&D Centre and Hwaseung Vina.
CMES is also leveraging the advantages of its financing partners to accelerate its expansion plan with Việt Nam Oman Investment Fund and responsAbility.
After each installed project, CMES will host charity events in the local area together with clients, including building new schools, providing equipment and masks. "Our goal is to create tangible and measurable impacts in our community. Sustainable growth, decarbonisation, and energy security are key themes for both developed and emerging markets globally. We are on the right path to join other global developers to create a better world," said Chung Diệu Tuấn, the company's CEO.
As a leading sustainable asset manager headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, responsAbility manages US$3.5 billion of assets invested in over 250 fully ESG-managed companies across 68 emerging economies. Since the company’s inception in 2003, responsAbility-managed funds have disbursed more than $10 billion in private debt and private equity to companies in the financial inclusion, sustainable food, and climate finance sectors whose business models directly support the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals. — VNS
- Citicore Power, Huawei partner for Asian solar power expansion
- WALL STREET SPEAKS: The case for and against investing in Snap’s massive IPO
- Snap is pricing its IPO — here’s the case for and against investing
- Ayala Group eyeing second offshore energy expansion
- The startup VidMob says it can quickly make ads for Snapchat — and it’s raising money to ramp up its expansion
- AC Energy seeks more regional investments
- GBP: Shifting goal posts on investment expansion
- The former CEO of CME talks markets, high-frequency trading, blockchain, and his new role
- Everything you need to know about Tesla’s new solar business
- With electric cars in focus, oil firms eye green investments
- Tesla promises to help build solar panels in New York — but only if the SolarCity merger passes
- Eguchi to build solar, wind power plants in PH
- Ayala invests in P1.3-B solar plant in Negros
- Elon Musk just unveiled Tesla’s solar roof and new Tesla Energy products
- Mitsubishi to invest P4.3B in CARS bid
- Aboitiz group hikes capex by 83% to P76.7 billion to ramp up expansion
- BOI okays P4.1-billion solar power plant in Pangasinan
- Tesla has a lot riding on its big solar and energy-product unveilings
- Conergy completes 201 MW solar projects
- Incentives approved for P4.1-B solar project
CME Solar Investments partners with responsAbility to ramp up expansion have 704 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.