CLD also garnered top honours for three of its luxury residential developments. Heritage West Lake and DEFINE received Best Luxury Condo Development for Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, respectively.
DEFINE also won Best High Rise Condo Development in Vietnam while ZENITY in Ho Chi Minh City received Best Luxury Condo Interior Design. This is the first time CLD has been conferred the three titles.
Ronald Tay, CEO of CLD (Vietnam), receives the award for Best Sustainable Developer
"As a responsible real estate developer, sustainability is at the core of everything we do. We integrate sustainability right from the investment stage to the design, development, and operation of our properties. Over the years, our residential developments in Vietnam have received numerous top honours at PropertyGuru Asia and Vietnam Property Awards. Our latest award wins not only demonstrate our expertise in developing high-quality homes but also our commitment to enrich lives and uplift the communities in Vietnam," Tay said.
CLD has designed and constructed multiple sustainable residential developments in Vietnam including Feliz en Vista and Vista Verde in Ho Chi Minh City and Seasons Avenue in Hanoi.
The Best Sustainable Developer award and Special Recognition in Sustainable Design and Construction are testament to CLD's efforts in consistently implementing environmentally-conscious designs, using low-impact construction materials, as well as installing energy- and waste-efficient systems for its developments.
The Special Recognition for Building Communities recognises CLD for its exemplary contributions to the community.
Since 2007, CLD, through CapitaLand Group's philanthropic arm CapitaLand Hope Foundation (CHF), has pledged more than S$2.8 million to support the community, mainly towards programmes for the shelter, education and healthcare needs of children in need in Vietnam. To-date, CHF has built four CapitaLand Primary Hope Schools and Kindergartens in Phu Tho, Long An and Hung Yen province, benefiting more than 1,400 children.
Representatives from CapitaLand Development receiving the award for Best Luxury Condo Development (Hanoi) for Heritage West Lake
Heritage West Lake in Hanoi received the Best Luxury Condo Development award. Heritage West Lake is CLD’s first luxury apartment project in Hanoi and is also Hanoi's first residential development to receive Singapore's Building and Construction Authority's (BCA) Green Mark Award. Located in Hanoi's prestigious Tay Ho district, the project offers a private lift lobby for all 173 units and more than 40 top-class facilities integrating modern features.
Inspired by the legends of the majestic West Lake, the development creates a sense of living in a mythical land with extensive landscaping, including a lush mystery garden with sculptured greenery. It is also the first residential development in the city to feature a 50-metre outdoor heated infinity cloud pool.
|Representatives from CapitaLand Development receiving the awards for Best Luxury Condo Development (Ho Chi Minh City) and Best High Rise Condo Development (Vietnam) for DEFINE.|
Meanwhile, the DEFINE in Ho Chi Minh City received the Best High Rise Condo Development and Best Luxury Condo Development.
Inspired by the sophisticated lifestyle of glamorous Monaco, DEFINE offers exclusive and luxury living in the heart of Thu Duc City in Ho Chi Minh City. Residents will have direct lift access to their apartment. Most units come with either a private courtyard garden or private lap pool. DEFINE is noted for having the largest number of swimming pools in a single residential development in Ho Chi Minh City.
It offers 50 luxurious facilities and features such as a cigar room, a supercar garage, and the first automated smart car parking system in Vietnam. Residents will be able to easily retrieve their vehicles via the smart car parking system using their apartment access card. DEFINE is a green-certified development, receiving the Green Mark Gold accolade by BCA.
ZENITY is another project developed by CapitaLand received Best Luxury Condo Interior Design. Located in the heart of District 1 in Ho Chi Minh City, ZENITY has 198-unit featuring a unique tropical oasis design concept with Scandinavian-inspired aesthetics. The development's interior design centres on a minimalistic and inviting look through the use of natural colours, with highlights of locally-inspired décor and graphics. The tone on tone finish at the lobby, the communal areas, as well as the apartments create a premium living space for residents.
Top winners of the PropertyGuru Vietnam Property Awards will represent Vietnam at the PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards.
- BUSINESS: RTS Group named best to work for
- Karen Bradley 'honoured' to be named Northern Ireland Secretary of State
- Democracy, authoritarianism and development
- China's top developers poised for strong sales as debt woes linger
- Developer hopes to replicate success with £80m arts building
- Vietnam seeks to pacify China as landmark U.S. carrier visit signals warming ties
- Improving the Sustainability of Development Finance
- The best places to work in Britain named – and Rentokil ranks higher than Apple
- Economic growth needs to be inclusive, sustainable, says report
- 'It's the best way forward': Former health minister Philip Dunne calls for public to back Future Fit
- Masterchef star Gary Maclean has been named Scotland’s first ever National Chef
- How sustainable is Scotland’s hospitality sector?
- OECD: Investment needed to sustain global growth
- 10 of the best online ethical clothes shops
- Edinburgh-based scientist who developed fuel out of whisky honoured
- What is the best diet plan for weight loss? From 5:2 and paleo to Slimming World and Weight Watchers, experts give their verdict
- What is the best diet plan for weight loss? From 5:2 and paleo to Slimming World and Weight Watchers, experts give their opinions
- Redrow sees record results as it puts forward plans for York development
- New principal of merged Shropshire colleges named
- Local Development Plan must deliver for Derry’s city centre
CapitaLand Development named Best Sustainable Developer in Vietnam by PropertyGuru have 928 words, post on vir.com.vn at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.