|Sakchai Chatchaisophon, vice president of C.P. Vietnam, receiving the award|
On November 25, at the National Convenience Centre in Hanoi, the ceremony was held to announce the 500 most profitable enterprises in 2021 and the 10 most reputable food-beverage-retail companies in 2021 by Vietnam Report and newswire Vietnamnet . Sakchai Chatchaisophon, vice president of CPV attended and received the award.
These awards recognise C.P. Vietnam’s achievements in the food industry. Sakchai Chatchaisophon, who is in charge of the food processing factory in Hanoi said, "The agri-industry and food processing have been the foundation of Charoen Pokphand Group over the past 100 years. Following the close diversified business model of our global group, C.P. Vietnam has been pioneering science and technology to create high-quality, safe, and fresh products supplying domestic and international markets."
|Modern production lines making high-quality products at C.P. Vietnam|
C.P. Vietnam keeps adding technologies to improve product quality and services to meet the increasing requirements of customers. Additionally, the company continues expanding factories, production lines, diversifies areas, as well as promotes the circular economy to mitigate environmental impacts and maintain a sustainable business. C.P. Vietnam is always interested in employees, building corporate culture, and creating the best conditions for employees.
The high awards have confirmed the efforts of C.P. Vietnam in the past year. With quick adaptation and outstanding growth, C.P. Vietnam was honoured with Top 10 Most Reputable Food Companies – Frozen food group for the second consecutive year, outperforming the market on several criteria including finance, reputation, and surveys of customers and experts.
|Fresh meat and processed food of C.P. Vietnam carried to supermarkets and retailers across the country|
This pushes the company towards its goal to become “The kitchen of the world”. In addition to its reputable brand, C.P. Vietnam is known as a responsible businesses supporting communities across the country with various activities such as blood donation, afforestation, donating food to local communities and frontliners during the epidemic, donating face masks, and ensuring price stability during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Inheriting the successful business foundations of Thai parent conglomerate Charoen Pokphand Group, C.P. Vietnam operates 12 factories across the country, along with 3,000 green, clean, and safe farms.
By Nguyen Huong
- Vietnam wins “World’s Best Golf Destination” for first time
- 2010 Game Developers Choice Awards Reminds On Nominations
- Four ways Rising Storm 2: Vietnam rises above the competition
- Top Young Mathematicians Receive Prestigious Fields Medal
- Modifying player behavior in using positive reinforcement
- Harris Poll Delivers Top Reputation Ranking to Amazon
- Digital Trends Top Tech of CES 2015 award winners
- MIT Announces Finalists for E-Commerce Awards
- Award-winning indie game ‘Walden’ rewards contemplation rather than conquest
- Jacobson Pharma Forms Joint Venture with Kin Fung Weisen-U
- An Giang targets organic agriculture development
- Lack of Risk-taking Slows Discovery, Alternative Approaches Could Unleash It
- Space, Robotics and Keys to Innovation Explored in Final Day of 2017 R&D 100 Conference
- Destiny’s 2.0 Patch Has Arrived and Year Two Has Begun; Bungie Reveals Full Patch Notes
- Destiny 2.0 Update Available Now, Full Patch Notes Released
- The DT3 – Our Top New Albums for August 4
- Destiny 2.0 is live – here’s the massive patch notes
- Destiny 2.0 Release Notes Revealed, Read Them Here
- Statisticians Use Social Media to Track Foodborne Illness Outbreaks, Improve Disaster Response
- Rat in a cage: why your mind loves Steam sales
C.P. Vietnam reinforces reputation with two prestigious food awards have 532 words, post on vir.com.vn at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.