Hanoi (VNA) – The Politburo and the Secretariat of the Party Central Committee on November 27 handed over retirement decisions to six Politburo and Secretariat members of the 12th Party Central Committee who have not run for seats in the 13th tenure .
Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong handed over the decisions to Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan, former Politburo member, former Secretary of the Party Delegation of the National Assembly and former NA Chairwoman; Tong Thi Phong, former Politburo member, former Deputy Secretary of the Party Delegation of the NA, and former NA Vice Chairman; Nguyen Thien Nhan, former Politburo member, former Secretary of the HCM City Party Committee and former head of HCM City's NA delegation; General Ngo Xuan Lich, former Politburo member, former Deputy Secretary of the Central Military Commission and former Minister of National Defence; Hoang Trung Hai, former Politburo member, former Secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee, and former permanent deputy head of the unit in charge of documents for the 13th National Party Congress; and Nguyen Van Binh, former Politburo member, former Secretary of the Party Central Committee, and former Chairman of the Party Central Committee's Economic Commission.
Trong said the former Politburo and Secretariat members outstandingly completed their tasks assigned by the Politburo, the Secretariat, the Party Central Committee and the people, and greatly contributed to the country's achievements in all fields.
The Party leader expressed his hope that they will continue to make contributions to the nation’s development.
In her remarks, Ngan noted her belief that under the Party’s leadership and with people's consensus, Vietnam will develop strongly in the time ahead./.
- Party Central Committee Secretariat expels three officials from Party
- RBI Monetary Policy Committee: Rejig likely soon as one member retires, term of three others ends in August
- Politburo proposed to punish Secretary of Quang Ngai Provincial Party Committee
- Party, State leaders commemorate President Ho Chi Minh, heroic martyrs
- Defense, political chiefs visits retired senior officers
- Senior officials, military leaders face discipline, Party expulsion for wrongdoings
- Former HCMC leaders expelled from Party
- Former HCMC leaders face dismissal from Party
- United Socialist Party of Venezuela’s delegation welcomed in Hanoi
- CMC hands over personnel decisions
- Expel former HCMC deputy chairman from Party: inspectors
- Secretariat demolition: NGT seeks report on precautions taken
- Monumental hurry: On Central Vista project
- Trouble in Nepal: On Nepal Communist Party factional fight
- Trump's decision to move troops from Germany slammed as 'a gift to Putin'
- Thai police open internal probe amid outrage over decision to drop charges against Ferrari-driving Red Bull heir who killed cop in hit-and-run
- BCCI given six months to implement Lodha committee reforms
- Battle for the Soul of Labour: Corbyn Bloc Close to Seizing Full Control of the Party
- Ukip's only MP Douglas Carswell quits party
- NGOs, activists press Barr to declare Chinese Communist Party a 'transnational criminal organization'
12th Party Central Committee's Politburo, Secretariat members get retirement decisions have 547 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.