All five funds performed well during the period, with VESAF leading the way with a return of 57.6%, making it the best performing open-ended equity fund in the market in the first nine months of 2021, a continuation of its top performance in 2020. VEOF increased 45.2% while VIBF returned 31.9%, outperforming the benchmark VN-Index and ranking the funds in the top three performers of their respective fund classes. The VN 100 ETF, which was launched in 2020, returned 31.8%. VFF, a bond fund, increased 5.45%, ranking it first for performance in that class during the first nine months of 2021.
The total assets of these five funds reached more than VND 2.852 billion, of which VESAF accounts for VND 558.2 billion, VEOF for VND 435.0 billion, VIBF for VND 514.8 billion, VFF for VND 1,219 billion and VN100 ETF for VND 126.0 billion, invested by nearly 17,000 clients as of 30 September 2021.
Vietnam Equity Special Access Fund (VESAF) is an equity fund that mainly invests in the listed stocks of companies with medium and small market capitalizations, high growth potential, and foreign ownership limits. As of 30 September 2021, the fund's assets were invested in financials (22.9%), industrials (18.4%), materials (13.9%), technology (11.9%), consumer staples (9.6%), real estate (7.4%), consumer discretionary (4.7%), energy (3.8%) and utilities (2.7%), with top holdings being FPT, HPG, MBB, MWG, KDH. VESAF's average return as of 30 September 2021 is 22.5% per annum since inception on 18 April 2017.
VinaWealth Equity Opportunity Fund (VEOF) mainly invests in the listed stocks of companies with large and medium market capitalizations, distinct competitive advantages, and strong growth potential, aiming to bring long–term investors higher returns than the VN-Index. As of 30 September 2021, the fund's total assets were invested in financials (24.5%), materials (19.3%), real estate (16.7%), consumer discretionary (12.5%), industrials (8.0%), technology (7.4%), consumer staples (4.9%) and medical (1.2%), with top holdings including blue chip stocks such as HPG, FPT, MWG, VHM, and TCB. VEOF's average return is 13.2% per annum since inception on 1 July 2014 (as of 30 September 2021).
VinaCapital Insights Balanced Fund (VIBF) is a balanced open-ended fund, primarily investing in quality bonds and listed stocks of companies with strong fundamentals and sustainable profitability. This combination gives investors the opportunity to participate in equity appreciation and to own fixed income securities, which help to mitigate overall portfolio volatility.
As of 30 September, the fund's asset allocation was approximately 50% equities and 50% fixed income, which is the fund's target asset allocation. VIBF mainly invested in financials, real estate, materials, technology information, with top holdings including HPG, FPT, MWG, and TCB. VIBF's average return is 19.2% per annum since inception on 2 July 2019 (as of 30 September 2021).
VinaWealth Enhanced Fixed Income Fund (VFF) is an open-ended bond fund investing in bonds of companies with strong financials and good management teams and in fixed income instruments. As of 30 September 2021, over 84% of the fund's total assets were invested infinancials, consumer, real estate. In the fourth quarter of 2021, VFF is expected to continue its investment into corporate bonds of consumer and utility industries to raise the proportion of bonds and certificates of deposit to 90%. Currently, VFF’s portfolio includes bonds and certificates of deposit issued by SHBF, MSN, PDR, Home Credit and HDG. VFF's average return is 7.6% per annum since inception on 8 April 2013 (as of 30 September 2021).
VinaCapital VN100 ETF is an exchange-traded fund with a portfolio that tracks and replicates the performance of the VN100 Index, with a tracking error regularly maintained at less than 0.4%. As of 30 September 2021, the VinaCapital VN100 ETF was invested in financials (39.5%), real estate (21.1%), consumer staples (10.6%), materials (11.3%), industrials (6.2%), technology (4.3%), consumer discretionary (4.7%), utilities (1.0%), and energy (0.9%), with HPG, VIC, TCB, VPB, and VHM among the top holdings.
Mr Brook Taylor, CEO of VCFM, shared: We are very optimistic about the growth prospects of Vietnam’s stock market in the years ahead. However, to be successful in stock investment, investors should have a long-term vision and solid investment knowledge. Increasingly investors are realising that it is more effective for them to rely on professional investment managers if they are to achieve their savings goals. Open-ended funds managed by VinaCapital are the ideal investment solution for such investors as they draw on a team of highly qualified experienced investment professionals.
- Vietnam’s equity market attract capital via funds
- VN’s equity market attract capital via funds
- Starbucks plans to open about 22,000 stores in the next ten years
- Startup decade in full flow thanks to fund commitment
- The incredible rise of Marlion Pickett from ice addict to premiership winner: AFL star opens up on his shady past, his time behind bars - and how the suicide of his best mate helped turn his life around
- Key pandemic relief programs are set to expire at the end of the year. No one knows what's next.
- Everything you need to know about the 2020 U.S. Women’s Open, explained by Paige Mackenzie
- Paycheck protection fund empty, but many Acadiana business owners still need relief from COVID-19 shutdown
- The Actors Fund Distributes Nearly $11.5 Million To Industry Workers; Hard-Hit New Jersey Actors Fund Home Now Virus-Free For A Month
- Finnish fund logs 11 per cent net asset value gain in November
- Top GOP senator warns government funding deal unlikely this week
- 'Off for a cooked breakfast and a pint!': Tier Two drinkers rejoice as lockdown ends while those in Tier Three are left pining for the pub - as landlords get set for busy day serving 'substantial meals'
- Physics student, 30, makes £600 a month selling her WORN pants and tights to 'sugar daddies' - but her family think her woodwork passion funds her studies
- George Soros Appoints Chair of Smartmatic Parent Company to Lead Open Society Foundations
- GMF digital session: Solving the media funding puzzle
- Lorde paints an incredible picture of Antarctica while calling her 2019 trip to the End Of The World 'cooler' than the VMAs and Met Gala
- Lori Loughlin sentenced to 2 months in prison in college admissions scam. Her husband, Mossimo Giannulli, got 5 months
- Christiaan Bezuidenhout makes it two wins in two weeks with South Africa Open victory
- Hanoi hosts month of art practice
- Markets fall with Britain on the brink of No Deal Brexit: Pound suffers biggest daily drop in months and FTSE 100 plummets by 1% to 6,526 after Boris Johnson says 'strong possibility' deal won't be struck
VinaCapital's open-end funds grew significantly in first nine months have 1005 words, post on ven.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.