Quy, who is Chairman of the committee, highly spoke of the political-security progress in South Sudan since the transitional government was established, setting the scene for the protection of vulnerable people, including children.
South Sudanese children still face many challenges, he said, calling the country's government and concerned parties to continue implement its joint action program on child protection with the U.N.
The diplomat also urged concerned parties in South Sudan to ensure children's access to food, education and health care, and to further promote the reintegration program for children recruited by armed groups.
He voiced his hope that the U.N., its members, regional organizations and other international partners will continue providing support for South Sudan in its transition process, particularly in protecting the children.
Committee 2206, established pursuant to the UNSC's Resolution 2206, is mandated to supervise the implementation of measures of the UNSC to enhance assurance of peace and security in South Sudan.
- Salvadorans with U.S.-born children filled with dread after Trump move
- HCM City authorities listen to children’s thoughts
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 26
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 27
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 25
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 28
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 1
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 24
- EIU wrong about child sexual abuse in Vietnam, says official
- Let's give Britain a spring clean! Today, the Mail urges YOU to help make our country beautiful by joining our inspirational litter clear-up across the nation
- Herbalife Nutrition celebrates 10 years of sustainable growth in Vietnam
- Horasis – Asia Meeting – a good opportunity for Binh Duong: Deputy PM
- George H.W. Bush children: What our dad's life taught us
- Clinging on for dear life: Astonishing photos show two migrants lying on roof of a lorry as it leaves Eurotunnel terminal in Kent - while in Calais terrified children are lifted over barbed wire fences
- S.Korean investor to build US$900 million smart park in southern Vietnam
- Obama says carbon pollution caps will 'protect health of vulnerable' – as it happened
- A love that stood the test of time: From a holiday dance and WWII love letters to six children and 14 grandkids, how George and Barbara Bush's incredible romance lasted nearly 80 years
- The Homeland Security Chief Says, Without Evidence, Children Are Being Recycled At The Border
- ‘Transform school education system to protect country’s future’
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Trump says he is fighting testimony to protect presidency
Vietnam urges for children protection at UNSC Committee on South Sudan’s meeting have 395 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.