PM Pham Minh Chinh will announce a list of medical supplies worth $5 million that Vietnam contributes to the ASEAN Regional Reserve of Medical Supplies when he attends the 38th and 39th ASEAN Summits.
Foreign Ministry's spokeswoman Le Thi Thu Hang.
Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh will announce a list of medical supplies worth 5 million USD that Vietnam contributes to the ASEAN Regional Reserve of Medical Supplies (RRMS) when he attends the 38th and 39th ASEAN Summits, Foreign Ministry's spokeswoman Le Thi Thu Hang has said.
During the ministry's regular press conference that was held virtually on October 21, Hang affirmed that COVID-19 response will be one of the major topics tabled for discussions at the 38th and 39th ASEAN Summits from October 26-28.
Accordingly, 10.5 million USD from the ASEAN's COVID-19 response fund will be used to buy vaccines for regional member states, with a goal to have the first batch delivered in the fourth quarter of this year or the first quarter of next year. Countries will also continue urging contributions to the fund and the RRMS.
Towards recovery efforts, the spokeswoman said ASEAN will continue discussing measures to effectively carry out the ASEAN Comprehensive Recovery Framework and implementation plan.
Leaders are also due to adopt the ASEAN Travel Corridor Arrangement Framework, and look into the possibility of forming regional travel facilitation agreements, and of mutual recognition and application of electronic vaccination certificates, she said./.
- X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS) Market size could see USD 775.5 million in revenue by 2023.
- Saudi Arabia Defibrillators Market Expected to Reach USD 49.8 Million by 2020
- Medical transcription companies India is highly popular today
- Current Cambodia's Prevalent Diarrheas and My Simplified Resolutions
- The Indian Ocean Tsunami - Impact on US-India Military Cooperation
- Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market Propelled By Technological Advancements Till 2024
- Thermoplastic elastomers market Major trends in Automotive industry by 2023
- Union Finance Budget for Financial Year 2007-2008, Government of India... (India is Shining)
- Healing Adult Cavities, Gum Disease, and Toothache
- Looking For A Home In Panama
- Fat Loss - The Safe Approach!
- Why Consider Offshore Banking for Your Personal and Financial Privacy in this Post 9-11
- Breast Cancer Cause, Control And Cure For The Benefit Of Humankind
Vietnam to contribute 5 million USD worth of medical supplies to ASEAN medical reserve: Spokeswoman have 363 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.