Schools have inspired lecturers and students to attend virtual classes because online teaching and learning are new to everyone. Teachers and kids of high schools have been bumping into more difficulties for learning on the internet because of their limited knowledge of IT.
By staff writers – Translated by Dan Thuy
- World's Largest One Stop Shopping for Free Online Courses!
- Harrell Wins 2018 Prize for Excellence in Philosophy Teaching
- Carnegie Mellon’s Maralee Harrell Wins the Prize for Excellence in Philosophy Teaching
- Our schools need tough guys teaching teenage boys, not feminised men changing infants' nappies
- 27 “Proven and Easy to Start” Online Business Ideas that Make Money
- New online implementation research training launched by TDR
- Calif. High School Sparks Criticism for Using Slave-Ship Role-Play to Teach Students History
- Learning While Black
- New development step in Vietnam-Laos educational cooperation
- Capacity Building in Malaria with a Focus on E-Learning (Malaria Course)
- Learning What the Best College Teachers Do
- Reputation Crisis: Where To Turn?
- The Best DevOps Training Online
- Best DevOps Training Online – 100% Subscription FREE
- The STD Crisis: We have to save our kids
- Want to Strengthen Your SEO Skills? Look to These 12 Experts
- What the evolution of search can teach marketers about digital transformation
- How to Grieve Online Friends You Never Met in Person
- MMO Week in Review: WoW picks its Battle for Azeroth launch date, Ultima Online goes free-to-play (April 8, 2018)
- What We Haven't Learned From the Steubenville Rape Case
Vietnam strengthening online teaching, learning during Covid-19 crisis have 894 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at October 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.