The three localities with the highest numbers of cases are Ho Chi Minh City with 1,205; Binh Duong with 471 and Dong Nai with 417.
The new cases bring Vietnam’s Covid-19 tally since the beginning of the pandemic to 881,522, including 876,789 in the current wave starting late April
Health authorities also announced 56 Covid deaths, raising the nation’s death toll since the pandemic started last year to 21,543.
A total of 5,202 patients recovered on Friday, pushing the total number of recoveries to 803,326.
Over 50.3 million people have received at least one Covid-19 vaccine shot, in which 20.2 million people have been fully vaccinated.
- UT records 38 new COVID-19 cases
- Union Territory records 61 new COVID-19 cases, two deaths
- Sweden hits record for new COVID-19 cases amid warning that herd immunity is not 'ethically justifiable'
- Vietnam reports 14,508 new Covid-19 cases; record number of cases in Hanoi on Wednesday (Dec 1)
- Vietnam reports 12,936 new Covid-19 cases and now 1,210,340 in total on Sunday (Nov 28)
- Vietnam reports 13,972 new COVID-19 cases, 197 fatalities
- Vietnam announces 14,508 new COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam reports 13,972 new Covid-19 cases and 1,238,082 infections in total on Tuesday (Nov 30)
- Union Territory records 35 fresh COVID-19 cases, zero deaths
- Victoria records 1,188 new COVID-19 cases and 11 deaths
- HCMC increases its level of preparedness, response action for new Covid-19 cases
- Indonesia reports a very low 264 new Covid-19 cases and just one death on Sunday (Nov 28)
- Vietnam reports more than 16,000 new COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam reports 13,109 new COVID-19 cases on Nov. 26
- Single-day new Covid-19 cases second highest ever
- 13,063 new COVID-19 cases, 148 more deaths reported on Saturday
- 13,972 new COVID-19 cases, 197 more deaths reported on Tuesday
- India Covid Cases: India reports 10,549 new Covid-19 cases, active cases rise to 1.1 lakh | India News - Times of India
- One new COVID-19 case in SA as doctors' union calls for pause on arrivals
- Philippines logs 425 new Covid-19 cases on Tuesday (Nov 30); DOH out to detect contagious Omicron from travellers
Vietnam records 3,977 new Covid-19 cases have 291 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.