Vietnam on October 17 reported 3,193 new infections of COVID-19, including 18 imported cases, according to the Ministry of Health.
The figure is 36 cases lower than the previous day.
HCM City detected the highest number of infections with 1,059, followed by Binh Duong province with 537 and Dong Nai province with 517.
The national tally now stands at 864,053, including 859,372 cases recorded since the fourth coronavirus wave hit the country in late April.
The Ministry of Health also reported that 3,413 patients nationwide are in serious conditions, with 473 requiring invasive ventilation and 21 on life support (ECMO).
On the same day, the country saw 63 deaths from the disease. The death toll now hits 21,194.
A further 1,340 patients were given the all-clear on the day, taking the total recoveries to 791,844.
By October 16, the country had injected nearly 61.92 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines, with more than 17.84 million people now fully vaccinated.
- Judge orders Amazon Echo recordings in New Hampshire stabbing case
- These are the 20 best soccer players in the world, as ranked by the new “FIFA 19” video game
- New OnePlus 6T Case Renders Highlight Dual Camera Setup
- Judge orders Amazon to hand over Echo recordings from home in murder case
- New Xperia 2 Case Leak Is In Line With Previously Leaked Renders
- GEEEK A1 Mini-ITX Case Goes Up For Pre-Order at $20
- ISIS In New York? Man Sentenced 20 Years For Providing Support To Terrorists
- The best Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus cases and covers
- 45 Best (And 3 WTF) New Android Apps And Live Wallpapers From The Last 2 Weeks (8/23/12
- The best PC case 2018: top cases for your desktop computer
- Apple iPhone 11 Series Battery Cases Are Coming, Leak Reveals
- Can Southeast Asia’s largest mixed-use development revitalise Vietnam?
- Washington Post Correction: Nathan Phillips ‘Was Never Deployed to Vietnam’
- US Citizen William Nguyen To Be Deported From Vietnam After 40-Day Arrest
- Transforming Vietnam into a regional energy powerhouse
- 25 best new Android games released this week including Pinball Fantastic, and Alphabear 2, and H3H3: Ball Rider
- League Of Legends MSI 2019 Goes To Vietnam, Taiwan
- That's gotta be a record! Texas' weird entries in Guinness Book of World Records
- Elon Musk beat a world record for rocket launches in 2018. Here’s every history-making SpaceX mission of the year.
- We simulated the Patriots/Rams Super Bowl in Madden '19 100 times — here's what happened
Vietnam records 3,193 new COVID-19 cases have 361 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.