Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam has temporarily recognised vaccination certificates or vaccine passports of 72 countries and territories worldwide that were officially introduced to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, according to its spokeswoman Le Thi Thu Hang.
Speaking at a regular press conference on October 21, Hang said that in the spirit of the Government's Resolution 128/NQCP dated October 1 on flexibly and safely adapting to and effectively control the COVID-19 pandemic, Vietnam has temporarily recognised vaccination certificates or vaccine passports of 72 countries and territories.
These documents will be used in Vietnam and holders of vaccination certificates or vaccine passports will have concentrated quarantine time reduced to only seven days in line with the guidance of the Vietnamese Ministry of Health.
These countries and territories include Poland, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the Republic of Korea (RoK), Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Oman, Thailand, Romania, Japan, New Zealand, Brazil, Sri Lanka, the Czech Republic, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Armenia, Germany, Russia, the UK, Austria, San Marino, Laos, Singapore, Belgium, Spain, Denmark, the US, Italy, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Norway, Sweden, Israel, France, Turkey, Azerbaijan, India, Switzerland, China, Pakistan, Ireland, Greece, Kuwait, Colombia, the Netherlands, Australia, Finland, Taiwan (China), Hungary, Belarus, Cambodia, Algeria, Canada, Indonesia, Nepal, Mexico, Bolivia, Croatia, Portugal, Turkmenistan, Palestine, Qatar, Libya, Egypt, Timor Leste, Ukraine, the Philippines, Malaysia, Luxembourg, Argentina, Jordan, and Brunei./.
- Holidaymakers' guide to vaccines around the world
- Vietnam is top country for foreign adoptions
- People in UK trust vaccines more than their European neighbours
- Tusla places 72 children a year in hospital for their safety
- How Brexit made Britain a country of Remainers and Leavers
- Vaccines: Trends, mistrust and consequences
- How the malaria vaccine could change world health
- Border control stopped me and I passed into unknown territory
- Vietnam's first homegrown car to be delivered in days
- 45th anniversary of Vietnam-Canada diplomatic ties celebrated in Ho Chi Minh City
- Upgraded Passport Launched
- Shades of one country two systems
- What is China’s “one country, two systems” policy?
- Give Hong Kongers real security: a British passport
- Kashmir's 72-year legacy back on agenda between India, Pakistan
- EU election results country by country
- When will Britain recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?
- Taiwan becomes first Asian country to legalize same-sex marriage
- Obesity 'rising faster in country areas'
- Oman to open first Gulf Arab embassy in Palestinian territories
Vietnam recognises vaccine passports of 72 countries, territories have 369 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.