Apart from leaders of the organizing units, the online event saw presence of representatives of the PCC's Economic Commission, the Commission for Officials' Health Protection and Care, the Ministries of Planning and Investment, Industry and Trade, and Health and localities bordering with China. The Chinese side participating in the event included scholars and experts from the Development Research Center of the State Council, the National Development and Reform Commission, the National Health Commission, and the Ministry of Commerce.
During the webinar, Chinese experts and scholars introduced China's experience and approaches to preventing and controlling the COVID-19 pandemic, and recovering the socio-economic development in post-COVID-19 period.
They also provided solutions to support businesses and workers to maintain production amid the pandemic.
The two sides discussed their cooperation prospects in COVID-19 prevention and control and measures to enhance the two countries' economic-trade cooperation.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Across China: Angry River's tough fight against extreme poverty
- Americans who studied in China share thoughts on deepening mutual understanding
- Analyst: China's experience in poverty alleviation can be shared with world
- International Women's Day 2019: Women in Politics Share Experiences of Sexism and Offer Advice to Future Generations
- 'Cure for cancer' rumour killed off Vietnam's rhinos
- Asia's mini Chinas struggle to capitalize on Trump-Xi trade war
- Apple's iPhone cost faces sharp increase as US-China trade dispute worsens
- Woman power helps boost Vietnam’s economy
- Automation technology has gained a foothold in Vietnam: expert
- VN banks make big profits but share prices fall
- Vietnam, Bhutan seek stronger audit cooperation
- New ambassador describes Vietnam as EU’s potential partner
- Vietnam’s best workplaces in 2017 announced
- Exchange promotes Vietnam-Cambodia friendship
- Hessen plays crucial role in promoting Vietnam-Germany ties
- Vietnam arrests eight people in connection with Essex truck deaths: state media
- Party official affirms Mozambique’s importance to Vietnam
- Vietnam wants to learn from Japan’s multi-service cooperatives
- Australia's states are growing closer to China as the federal relationship remains strained
- AMD shares soar on Wall Street: Nvidia and Intel cautious
Vietnam, China share experience in COVID-19 fight have 318 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.