HÀ NỘI — The Vietnamese Government always listens to and creates the best possible conditions for foreign enterprises and investors to clear hurdles, set up a new normal environment, and recover their production and businesses at the earliest possible, stated Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Lê Thị Thu Hằng.
It is committed to preventing disruption to production and supply chains and ensuring smooth circulation of goods across the country, according to the spokeswoman.
At the ministry’s regular conference held virtually on Thursday, Hằng said with COVID-19 prevention and control measures implemented in the past time, the pandemic situation in Việt Nam was gradually being controlled and the country was step by step transitioning to a new normal.
She noted that the Vietnamese Government issued Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP on temporary regulations for safe, flexible adaptation to and effective control of COVID-19 to bring the entire country into the new normal as soon as possible within 2021, unite anti-pandemic policies nationwide, and “break the freeze” in socio-economic activities.
The Government is also taking drastic measures to contain and repel the pandemic, with a special working group set up to deal with problems and difficulties facing businesses, and many resolutions and policies promulgated in support of firms, cooperatives and business societies.
The Government has requested that localities issue no more additional regulations and remove inappropriate ones, Hằng underscored.
The spokesperson informed that this year to September 20, Việt Nam had attracted US$22.15 billion in foreign investment, up 4.1 per cent over the same period last year. Of the sum, $12.5 billion were registered for 1,200 new FDI projects, down 3.78 per cent in the number of projects but up 20.6 per cent in capital on-year.
The result confirmed the confidence of foreign investors in Việt Nam's business climate, she concluded. — VNS
- Vietnam to be “promised land” for Japanese investors: PM
- Trade Provisions Create New Opportunities For US Firms, Says ST&R Principal
- Besides foreign firms, Sabeco is an example of transfer pricing: Auditor General
- Asia is still the best place for long-term investors
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 1
- Business North Korea to promote tourism for 1st time outside country in Vietnam Vietnamese bugbears
- Vietnam, Singapore to further intensify strategic partnership
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 1
- Cold supply chain: burning issue for Vietnam’s farm products
- VN Association of Financial Investors proposes ways to hike State budget revenue
- European firms upbeat about free trade pact with Vietnam
- Vietnam`s new action plan to facilitate Japanese investors
- Deputy PM: Vietnam treasures locality-to-locality cooperation with Japan
- Local firms limited by incentives
- Plenty of vim in Vietnam
- Firms investing abroad urged to pay attention to corporate social responsibility
- Vietnam, RoK businesses sign cooperation deal
- U.S. assures support to American tech firms in India in letter
- High-value commercial and private equity deals continue at Belfast law firm Tughans
- It could be time to get back into Vietnam
Vietnam always creates best possible conditions for foreign firms, investors: FM spokesperson have 497 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.