HÀ NỘI — The Vietnam Report and online newspaper VietNamNet have just announced the Profit 500 list, featuring the top 500 most profitable enterprises in Việt Nam this year.
Prominent in the list are Samsung Electronics Thai Nguyen Co Ltd, Viettel Military Industry and Telecoms Group (Viettel), Vietnam Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam), Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank), Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Techcombank), Hoa Phat Group JSC, Vietnam Electricity (EVN), Vingroup, and Vietnam Dairy Products JSC (Vinamilk).
During the 2017-21 period, the three sectors of property development and construction, finance, and food and beverages, had the largest number of companies in the rankings, said General Director of the Vietnam Report JSC Vũ Đăng Vinh.
The compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of all companies in the Profit 500 list this year averaged 10.12 per cent.
Statistics also indicate that 53.1 per cent of 339 publicly traded companies maintain their growth momentum during 2019-20 and the first half of this year.
Meanwhile, 24.4 per cent of firms have shown signs of recovery in the first half of 2021.
Due to difficulties caused by COVID-19, the return on asset (ROA) of foreign enterprises inched down by 0.1 per cent from 2020 to 12.4 per cent this year, while that of the private economic sector saw a year-on-year decline of 0.4 per cent to 9.4 per cent.
ROA of public firms fell to 8.4 per cent from 11.7 per cent recorded in the previous year. — VNS
- SSY Group Limited announces 2019 interim results
- INDYCAR: Fast Facts for Sunday’s 102nd Running of the Indianapolis 500
- Audi Việt Nam triệu hồi 182 xe có nguy cơ nhiên liệu bị thấm
- The Latest: IndyCar drivers will get power boost in 2021
- Tata Motors set for profitable ride, may report small gains in Dec quarter
- With Circuit of the America’s announcement, IndyCar’s Mark Miles keeps hitting it out of the park
- FCA to launch a Fiat 500 EV internationally by 2020
- Ryan: The inside story of the secret deal that changed the Daytona 500
- GM reckons it will make profits on electric vehicles by 2021
- GM Has a Radical Plan for EVs: Actually Turn a Profit
- DAMS announces Latifi for 2018 F2 season, Albon to contest round one
- Martin Truex Jr leads practice for season-opening Daytona 500
- Marvel makes right decision to save Doctor Strange 2 until 2021
- James Davison gets Dale Coyne Racing seat for 2019 Indianapolis 500
- Nissan Leaf to Join Enterprise Rent-A-Car Fleets in January
- Tesla Reports Another Big Loss, but Sees Only Profit Ahead
- Silverstone resurfacing secures MotoGP race contract until 2021
- General Motors Announces Third Quarter 2010 Profit of $2 Billion
- F1 bosses want to 'get rid' of grid penalties with 2021 rule changes
- Erdogan unveils plans for Turkey’s national car – a consortium of five firms selected, 2021 debut
Việt Nam’s 500 most profitable enterprises in 2021 announced have 448 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.