Van Don International Airport
The route operated by Bamboo Airways will be offered with three weekly flights on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. The trip will depart from HCMC at 3:05 pm and take off in Van Don at 6:10 pm.
While the service offered by Vietjet Air will be operated with one daily flight, starting on October 31. The aircraft will depart from HCMC at 3:50 pm and from Van Don at 6:45 pm.
Passengers are required to display negative test result for Covid-1 9 taken no more than 72 hours prior to departing from Tan Son Nhat Aiport; vaccination certificate with the second dose taken around 14 days and not less than 12 months, or certificate of recovery from Covid-19 within six months or negative test result for Covid-19 done no more than 72 hours before the scheduled time of departure from Van Don Airport.
Director of Van Don Airport Pham Ngoc Sau said that the airport has also coordinated with Quang Ninh Province to organize tourism promotional programs and expand more local and international services, bringing Van Don into an important gateway connecting Quang Ninh and the northeastern region, developing provincial and regional socioeconomic development and contributing to economic recovery after pandemic.
Van Don is one the airports that have been selected for receiving repatriation flights during the Covid-19 outbreak. It is also the unique airfield in the country to be allowed to implement a pilot plan welcoming passengers with vaccine passport. The airport has received 249 repatriation flights carrying 50,193 passengers from February, 2020.
By staff writers – Translated by Kim Khanh
- First commercial flight partly fuelled by recycled waste lands in UK
- Kate and William catch budget flight back from Scottish holiday with their children after earning praise for shunning private jets favoured by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Food and drink you should avoid if you don’t want to feel bloated on a flight including caffeine and booze
- Vietnamese man banned from flights for assaulting airport employees
- Why this 5-minute flight is a game-changer
- I tried a semi-private JSX flight. It was wonderful and I feel weird about it.
- France to impose green tax on flight tickets from French airports
- No car? No problem! New Zealand teen rides his bike over 25km of earthquake-damaged roads just to catch a flight
- Three people killed when small plane crashes near San Antonio International Airport, Fire Chief Charles Hood says
- Qantas to put more experienced crew on board world's longest flights: sources
- Qantas to put more experienced crew on board world's longest flights - sources
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport: Private plane overshoots runway
- How domestic airlines bleed from flight delays, disruptions, cancellations
- Several drone sightings close Britain’s second-biggest airport
- Frontier announces flight changes at Lafayette Regional Airport
- Don't miss these events in Acadiana and the outlying areas of south Louisiana (July 26-Aug. 1)
- India Allows Civilian Flights to Land at Military Airports Along China Border
- A Picasso painting was stolen from a Melbourne gallery — and we still don't know who did it
- Vietnam Airlines offers 70,000 low-cost tickets for Tet
- Routes: San Jose gets B747, Nerdbirds, JetBlue,SuperShuttle, Las Vegas rail, United, Hawaii
Van Don Airport reopens for commercial flights from/to HCMC have 494 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at October 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.