"Currently, the project is in the crunch time to be on schedule. There are only about 10 kilometers that need to finish the surface. From now to November, the construction units will complete the asphalt surface of this remaining part of the road and construct the traffic safety system, road signs, and communications. The company strives to complete the project by the end of this year to serve the travel demand during the Lunar New Year,” said Mr. Nguyen Tan Dong, General Director of Trung Luong – My Thuan BOT Joint Stock Company.
One of the current obstacles is that up to now, the toll collection scheme of the HCMC – Trung Luong Expressway has not been approved by the Government, and the time for toll collection has not been determined yet.
Therefore, when the Trung Luong – My Thuan project is completed at the end of this year, it will be hard to come into operation because it has not been connected to the toll collection system of the HCMC – Trung Luong Expressway to collect tolls.
Thus, up to now, many inter-provincial transport routes have not been able to operate due to the lack of consensus from the convective provinces. Many transport businesses have suggested the Ministry of Transport consider no need for consensus for localities that have returned to normalcy. And the Departments of Transport can decide to reopen passenger transport by themselves and notify the destination department.
By Minh Duy, Thanh Xuan – Translated by Gia Bao
- 5 New Year's resolutions for the telecom industry
- Air Travel Industry's New Year's Resolutions: A Report Card
- Apple To Open 5 New Retail Stores In China Next Month
- SolutionBase: Discover the new IPSec features in Windows Server 2003
- Renewed 3Com router push has open source slant
- Google and Other Titans Form Open Networking Foundation
- New Technology in a Down Economy
- Walmart's investment in open source isn't cheap
- Fresh Standards Give Wireless LANs New Life
- Texans fans bring their appetite to New Orleans craving a win
- Earth's Gravity Opening Up Cracks On Moon
- Launch Event Drives IPv6 Traffic to All-time High
- Killer open source monitoring tools
- Let’s encrypt – but let’s also decrypt and inspect SSL traffic for threats
- Will Online Poker The New King Of New York?
- Cars will make up 98% of mobile-to-mobile traffic by 2021
- Invisible IPv6 Traffic Poses Serious Network Threat
- 25 New IT Companies to Watch
- Why bandwidth bottlenecks during disasters may require a new routing protocol
- Facebook super-sizes its open networking switch
Trung Luong – My Thuan Expressway expected to open to traffic at Lunar New Year have 617 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at October 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.