Illustrative Photo (Source: SGGP)
Accordingly, transport activities will be divided into four levels, including the green zone for the new normal state, the yellow zone for an average risk area, the orange zone for a high risk area and the red zone for a very high risk area.
Traffic participants, excluding rail and air transport, have to comply with the health ministry's 5K message and pandemic prevention and control measures issued by the National Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Control and the Ministry of Health, get testing with any signs or symptoms of Covid-19 of fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste.
The Covid-19 testing is applied for individuals, including suspected cases, those coming from the orange zone with requirement for epidemiological investigation, people coming from the red zone or blocked area, fully vaccinated person and patients recovered from Covid-19 with requirement for epidemiological investigation or coming from the red zone or lockdown areas. The test must be conducted within 72 hours.
Transport operators have to send passenger lists to the local department of transport and keep the lists at least 21 days after trips; and are allowed to carry out Covid-19 testing for their employees.
Passenger transport in the green and yellow areas is implemented in usual and allowed to operate at 50 percent maximum capacity in the orange zone.
Transport businesses operating cars with nine seats or below are allowed to implement online payment and their operation does not exceed 20 percent of the total number of their vehicles. Drivers and passengers have to be fully vaccinated.
By Bich Quyen – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Henry Ford Health Systems Issues Temporary Visitor Restrictions Due To Coronavirus Surge
- Transport agencies prepare for resumption of international flights
- Environment ministry constitutes commission for air quality management
- Former Deputy Minister of Transport Nguyen Hong Truong arrested
- Culture Ministry galleries, museums to reopen from Nov. 10
- Vaccine distribution | Work in tandem with Centre, Health Ministry tells States
- Auto industry meeting with Union Minister Nitin Gadkari to discuss scrappage policy, other issues
- Capex by Road Ministry in August rises nearly 42% MoM
- Delhi bans entry of trucks, construction activities as air quality remains 'severe'
- Civil aviation ministry, DGCA grant conditional exemption to NCRTC for using drones
- New rules for live exports revealed by Ministry for Primary Industries
- Labour council leader admits plan to 'take advantage' of Covid by making temporary road closures and cycle lanes PERMANENT in bid to make Ealing the 'Copenhagen of London'
- Sadiq Khan will be 'forced' to KEEP congestion charge at £15 - despite £1.6bn bailout for TfL - as it's revealed 'temporary' hike raised £100million this summer
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs gets change agent as Permanent Secretary
- Transport Secretary Grant Shapps admits too many new cycle lanes are 'unused' leaving streets 'backed up' with traffic as he warns councils over increase in road closures... even though the routes were built using £250m fund HE unveiled
- Shanghai Metro app incorporates Mastercard transport solutions
- Awarding of NH projects doubles despite pandemic
- Europe's top court declares German truck tolls excessive
- Yellow trains will no longer run between Bratislava and Komárno
- Highways do not solve every regional traffic problem
Transport Ministry issues temporary guidedance on transport activities have 509 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at October 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.