Six hundred outstanding youth union members from units participated in the event that was divided into six sub-camps, named after the islands of An Bang, Sinh Ton, Song Tu Tay, Nam Yet, Son Ca, and Phan Vinh.
The camp consisted of various activities such as offering incense and flowers to President Ho Chi Minh and martyrs at the Rung Sac war cemetery; educating youths about the tradition of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union and the Border Guard Force; promoting information dissemination on the cause of protecting national sovereignty, territory, and border security; organizing exchange program and so on.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Book fairs, festival reach out to young readers in HCM City
- Reporting the coronavirus at a Rohingya camp: "Saving lives is now the most important task"
- The role of traditional rulers – Sanusi the genius: A case study (3)
- My grandfather's Passover tradition gives me hope
- Jurgen Klopp and European nights at Anfield: Dortmund dumped out, Barca stunned and City swept aside
- Pearls out, protests in: This generation of grandmothers is kicking the tired cliches aside
- Corporation begins health camp for workers
- VA sets up first government-run tent city in Los Angeles to halt spread of coronavirus
- Vikings hop on the food truck trend to serve free meals to hungry Twin Cities youth
- Clemson Coach Dabo Swinney Defends Vacation During Coronavirus, Believes College Football Will Kick Off in August
- Virus death toll tops 100,000 as locked down Easter kicks off
- City break in Turku – where the Finnish started
- Saudi Arabia battles Mecca's coronavirus outbreak amid fears crowded migrant slums could have accelerated infections in the Islamic holy city
- Drone footage captures prisoners digging graves in hazmat suits on Hart Island as NYC eyes it as a mass temporary burial site for coronavirus victims after 437 die in a day, bringing city death toll to 3,485
- Five places in Hanoi you can order cream cheese garlic bread while social distancing
- An art space built from landfill
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 6
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 8
- Latest coronavirus news in Vietnam & Southeast Asia (updated hourly)
- Latest coronavirus news in Vietnam & Southeast Asia April 12
Traditional camp kicked off in HCM City have 336 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.