Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Techcombank) announced on October 20 that it had recorded a pre-tax profit of 17.1 trillion VND (753.5 million USD) in the first nine months of 2021, up 59.6 percent year-on-year.
According to this announcement, the Current Account Saving Account ( CASA ) balance at Techcombank increased by 59.1 percent in the past 12 months and reached 155 trillion VND, in which CASA of individual and corporate customers rose by 27 percent and 114.8 percent over the same period last year, respectively. The CASA ratio reached 49 percent at the end of the third quarter of 2021, up from 46.1 percent against the previous quarter – the highest of the sector so far.
The bank’s capital adequacy ratio (CAR) according to Basel II reached 15.2 percent, higher than the minimum requirement of 8.0 percent. The bad debt ratio reached 0.6 percent, while the debt service coverage ratio (DSCR) was 184 percent, higher than the 259 percent at the end of the second quarter.
During January-September, Techcombank attracted about 870,000 new customers, bringing the total number of customers to 9.2 million. The volume and value of transactions via electronic channels of individual customers in the period reached 456 million transactions (up 78.1 percent year-on-year) and 6.3 quadrillion VND (up 91 percent), respectively./.
- VIB posts pre-tax profit of VND234 billion
- Major banks report big pre-tax profits
- Viettel reaches US$1 billion pre-tax profit
- PNJ doubles pre-tax profit
- Banks see pre-tax profits soaring
- Petrolimex posts huge pre-tax profit amid fuel hike
- Pre-tax profits earmarked for sci-tech investment
- Agribank’s pre-tax profit touches US$220 million in 2017
- Vietnam REE 8-month pre-tax profit soars 41 pct
- Habubank's pre-tax profit drops
- Vietcombank projects 2018 pre-tax profit at US$572.69 million
- FPT first-quarter pre-tax profits climb by 46.6 percent
- Vietcombank reports record pre-tax profit
- VPBank posts US$246.8 million pre-tax profit
- Viettel’s overseas pre-tax profit touches US$41.2 million
- SHB posts US$59.1 million pre-tax profit in 9 months
- Vietinbank posts US$405 million pre-tax profit
- Vietnam Airlines ends year with record pre-tax profit
- Vietcombank’s pre-tax profit rises 20% in six months
- Vietcombank posts $146m in profit
Techcombank posts pre-tax profit of over 750 million USD in 9 months have 318 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.