HCM CITY — Students in grades 1, 2, 6, 9 and 12 at Thạnh An Primary School and Thạnh An Secondary and High School in HCM City’s Cần Giờ District returned to school today (October 20).
Yesterday, the city's department of Education allowed students in Thạnh An island commune, Cần Giờ District to return to in-school instruction.
The students are required to comply with the ministry's 5k requirements – khẩu trang (face masks), khử khuẩn (disinfection), khoảng cách (distancing), không tụ tập (no gatherings), and khai báo y tế (health declarations).
Cần Giờ District has been evaluated as having “basically contained the pandemic” since early September.
Thạnh An Commune has had no new community-transmitted COVID cases since Sept. 12. — VNS
- Hundreds of students unable to return to schools after floods
- Vietnamese students to kick off new school year like never before
- As COVID-19 soars in many communities, schools attempt to find ways through the crisis
- Selfless teachers dedicate lives to students
- Young man works for hometown development
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 28 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 16 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 20 (updated hourly)
- Ethnic minority teachers devoted to education
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 24 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 26 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 27 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 29 (updated hourly)
Students in Thạnh An Commune return to school have 229 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.