To celebrate Vietnamese Women’s Day (October 20), Sacombank has launched a promotion programme for individual and corporate customers, 'Ngan deal uu dai – Trieu loi yeu thuong' (Thousands of promotions – Millions of words of love), that will run until December 31 with many attractive incentives.
For over-the-counter transactions, on October 20, individual women customers when making traditional savings deposits will receive an additional 0.2 per cent interest.
From October 18 to 22, they are also offered other promotions. For instance, those opening a new account or upgrading to a combo package will have their fees waived for six months, those who prepay the fees for account or combo for six months and 10 months will have the fees waived for an additional two and four months.
Six months' fees will be waived when women customers sign both new safe asset preservation service contracts and renew one (maximum of VND1 million per month) and locker/safety box services at the bank's Can Tho City and An Giang Province branches.
For e-banking services, customers will be refunded 20 per cent (maximum VND200,000) when making automatic bill payments (electricity, water, telephone, cable TV, and others) via Internet banking/ mobile banking or entrusted payment, get a 30 per cent discount (maximum VND100,000) when topping up mobile phones via Internet banking/mobile banking for at least VND100,000 at noon – 2pm daily from October 18 to 24, and each customer is entitled to multiple discounts.
On October 20, the first 500 women customers to transfer money using the NAPAS 247 quick interbank funds transfer service via Internet banking/mobile banking for at least VND2 million will get a credit of VND100,000 to their account. Customers can avail this promotion only once.
For card services, from now until December 31, women customers will enjoy many incentives when paying with Sacombank international credit cards, such as discounts of VND300,000 for bills worth VND3 million and more at PNJ and VND 400,000 in the case of PNJ Watch, a discount of VND40,000 for bills of VND100,000 at GrabFood and Baemin and 10 per cent discounts on bills at Hoa Yeu Thuong, all full-priced fashion products at RitaVo Fashion stores and at www.fashion.ritavo.com.
Corporate customers will enjoy preferential interest rates for short-term loans starting at a mere 4 per cent; and exemption of e-banking service fees, annual fees and fees for corporate card management services for the first year and fees for salary payment services; and exemption/reduction of fees for domestic and international money transfers, trade finance and guarantee based on the customer's scale.
Sacombank will send flowers to VIP female customers on the occasion of October 20. — VNS
- Best Garmin Cyber Week deals: Big discounts on outdoor smartwatches
- Sales-hungry shoppers will splash £5.8billion over next 48 hours including a record £1.4bn online on Christmas Day and £4.4bn on Boxing Day
- Mom’s Day fuss for mums-in-law too!
- Aussie shoppers crowd shops as they hunt for Boxing Day bargains
- Best Apple Boxing Day sale deals for 2019
- Teal Piper Hopes to Keep Her Father's Legacy Alive with Women of Wrestling, AEW's All Out
- What is Boxing Day? In the U.S., it's really just a day for sales
- I Saw It First Black Friday Deals 2019: the best offers to look out for from Love Island’s fashion partner
- The best of the Boxing Day sales on clothes, flights, beauty, tech and homewares this December 26 - and some of them start NOW
- The £1.4 BILLION 'Cyber Christmas Day': Argos, Boots and M&S are among retailers launching online Boxing Day sales TODAY - with festive shoppers set to splash £1.2m every MINUTE
- Boxing Day deals revealed: Crazy bargains on flights, tech and beauty products could save you THOUSANDS on December 26 - as Australians prepare to spend $20BILLION in shopping bonanza
- Epizode offers a party with a conscience
- Huge discounts offered to celebrate New Year’s, beat rivals
- Egg freezing is the tempting option if you’re desperate for a child: but can women be sure it’s the right choice?
- Where and when to find the best Boxing Day bargains
- Amazon Boxing Day sales: the best deals we've found on TVs, wearables and more
- Epizode offers a party with a conscience
- Boxing Day sales go down like a lead balloon: Aussies complain about poor discounts, small crowds and bad products - while retail workers beg shoppers not to abuse them
- Vietnamese beauty market boasts excellent growth potential
- Best Black Friday UK deals 2019 as Currys, Argos and Amazon launch new offers
Sacombank offers big discounts on Vietnamese Women’s Day have 737 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.