The committee made the request in a report verifying the outcomes of the Government's implementation of the socio-economic development plan for 2021 as part of the 15th N.A.'s second session that opened on October 20 morning.
The report, delivered by chairman of the committee Vu Hong Thanh, emphasized that the fight against COVID-19 has been carried out in a drastic, comprehensive, and timely manner, resulting in important outcomes, and that the governance of the macro-economy has reaped multiple successes this year.
However, it also demanded the Government to rectify the shortcomings in the COVID-19 prevention and control, and provide a detailed and practical report on supply chain disruptions and the shortages of workers and experts in some localities and industrial parks.
The Government was asked to map out solutions to workers leaving big provinces and cities, measures for attracting them back to their workplaces, and ways to create jobs for those who have returned to their hometowns.
For the remaining months of 2021, the N.A.’s Committee for Economic Affairs requested the Government to exert utmost efforts to combat COVID-19, protect people's health and lives, and quickly address difficulties and obstacles.
The Cabinet also needs to strongly promote the disbursement of public investment capital, guarantee social security, reopen schools, and promptly prepare a program on economic recovery and development to be submitted to the N.A.
It should consider the feasibility of the GDP growth target of 6 – 6.5 percent for next year and give a more detailed and persuasive explanation of the budget overspending and export – import balance, according to the committee.
- 3 Ways the US Should Prepare for the Next Flu Pandemic
- How the CIO Community Can Help in Recovery Efforts
- How to Build a Data Protection Plan That Ensures Application Recovery
- Green Government ICT strategy- what strategy?
- 10 Questions for Pandemic Planning
- Investors watch clock for Yahoo recovery
- Let’s talk about the economics of great journalism
- Evolution, risks, controls, and strategies
- Colorado Springs ambulance company's response time an 'imminent threat,' according to complaints
- National Committee for Games Policy’s backstory: politics, religion, and ‘The Art of War 2’
- IBM joins effort to prevent pandemics
- 9/11: Top Lessons Learned for Disaster Recovery
- Foundation for a Healthy Ky. will help state keep people covered as Medicaid changes; summit held to discuss new work rules
- Disaster recovery planning and hardware change
- What is IT governance? A formal way to align IT & business strategy
- Respiratory ailments hit in Amazon as Brazil spurns G-7 aid
- Microsoft's unveils its grand virtualization strategy
- US to hit Russia with new sanctions for aiding Syria's Assad
- Essential strategies for weathering the economic storm
- Panel: SOA's new role in the coming economic expansion
Pandemic response strategy should cover aid for economic recovery: N.A. committee have 434 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.