According to the ministry’s report, 3,977 of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in 50 localities including HCM City (1,205), Binh Duong (471), Dong Nai (417), Dak Lak (266), An Giang (220), Soc Trang (148), Tay Ninh (147), Bac Lieu (83), and Kien Giang (80). There were eight imported patients confirmed today.
The new infections showed an increase of 359 cases compared to yesterday’s figure. There were 1,782 infections found in the community.
As of Friday evening, 876,788 infections have been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country in late April. Some localities that have recorded the highest number of patients include HCM City (423,406), Binh Duong (227,799), Dong Nai (60,498), Long An (34,071), and Tien Giang (15,392). The outbreak has so far spread to 62 out of 63 cities and provinces nationwide.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 881,522. The country now stands 40th among 223 countries and territories worldwide in the number of infections.
On October 22, an additional 5,202 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to 803,326.
On Friday evening, a further 56 deaths related to Covid-19 were announced, bringing the total number of fatalities in Vietnam to 21,543. The deaths were reported in some localities including HCM City (33), Binh Duong (7), An Giang (7), Long An (3), Kien Giang (2), Dong Nai (1), Binh Thuan (1), Binh Phuoc (1), and Soc Trang (1).
Vietnam today administered more than 1.44 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines. The country has so far conducted over 70.48 million Covid-19 vaccine shots, with over 20.15 million people having received two doses.
- Unsanitary practices at New Jersey surgery center could lead to widespread HIV, hepatitis infections
- Nearly 500 people are now sick on Royal Caribbean cruise ship
- UPS is hiring so many people, the company’s job fair is being called ‘Brown Friday’
- Atletico’s Griezmann nears Barcelona transfer
- Stock Market Review: Reason Why Stocks Surged On Friday
- How to Shop Black Friday Deals Online
- Google Agrees Nearly 1 Bn Euro Tax Settlement With France
- A new Ebola outbreak has infected 32 people — and the White House official in charge of responses to global pandemics just left
- India vs England: Virat Kohli Surpasses MS Dhoni, Becomes First Indian To Score 4000 Runs As Test captain
- A highly-contagious stomach virus is sweeping the Olympics, with 261 confirmed cases — and two skiers have now gotten it
- Trump Hotels Collection confirm data breach
- Real estate news: Lee & Associates-Newport Beach close 2 sales for $19.3 million
- CDC: First Ebola Case Diagnosed In U.S. Confirmed
- BBKSDA confirms ensnared Sumatran tiger on path to recovery
- Man in critical condition after contracting flesh-eating bacteria near Jersey Shore
- The 19 most game-changing weapons of the last 15 years
- John Wall suffered a horrific string of health setbacks that could cause him to miss nearly 2 years of his career
- Apple brings down malware-infected apps from store
- Chances are good ... that you’re already infected
- FYI, people still getting sick nearly 15 months after onset of Salmonella outbreak
Nearly 4,000 Covid-19 infections confirmed on Friday have 474 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.