By 4 p.m. on July 18, nearly 32,900 cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection had been recorded in the region. Ho Chi Minh City alone had had 28,400 cases, mostly detected in quarantine areas.
As a result, 51 quarantine areas with almost 14,700 beds were established in the region to quarantine about 150 people per day on average. MR7’s hospitals and the Ministry of Defense’s newly constructed field hospital took in and treated nearly 800 patients last week.
Meanwhile, the regional military medicine also prepared for setting up COVID Field Hospital No. 5B at Binh Duong Provincial Center for Defense and Security Education.
According to the MR7's Department of Politics, the region deployed almost 29,000 troops and militiamen to participate in COVID-19 prevention and control at over 3,300 checkpoints, in addition to providing medical assistance.
Border guards also worked with relevant forces to maintain 500 checkpoints in border areas. MR7 also set up teams to spray disinfectants in the affected areas. Furthermore, "Zero VND" supermarkets were also set up to help COVID-19-hit households.
The COVID-19 situation in the region is predicted to be more complicated in the following days.
Therefore, MR7 will maintain its readiness for disease prevention and control while carrying out military-defense missions and maintaining political stability and social order.
They will also promote information dissemination mobilizing people to strictly observe all regulations of the government, Prime Minister and health sector.
Translated by Minh Anh
- How recruitment pressures are affecting the armed forces
- Nottinghamshire authorities to reaffirm support for Armed Forces
- Are we fit to fight a global war?
- How the remarkable Lady Sybil Grey joined the Red Cross during the Great War
- Watch moment man on UK swim is joined by WHALE in bristol Channel
- Why It Took 2 Years for the U.S. Air Force to Start Beating the Nazis
- One in five troops are too fat to fight
- Veteran Marine on his inspirational journey from fighting in Afghanistan to Coronation Street
- Canadian government non-committal on arming Ukraine as tensions escalate between Kyiv and Moscow
- Rebels kill health agents fighting Ebola in Democratic Republic of Congo
- Turkish forces launch ground offensive in Syria
- FROM OUR FILES, October 19 2018
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry join The Queen to honour fallen heroes at World War 1 Festival of Remembrance
- Houthis, gov’t forces involve in heavy clashes in residential areas of Yemen's Hodeida
- Finland Pauses New Arms Exports to Saudi Arabia, UAE Over Yemen War
- 'Bevin Boy' who wanted to fight Nazis dug coal to stop UK grinding to a halt
- Chelsea vs Everton LIVE score – Premier League 2018/19
- Usyk vs Bellew: Fight start time, date, live stream, TV channel, tickets, and undercard for cruiserweight bout
- Syrian Forces Free Hostages, Launch Offensive Against Daesh in Safa Region
- US Troops Join Chinese Counterparts for Annual Disaster Management Exercise
MR7’s armed forces wholeheartedly join COVID-19 fight have 444 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.