Moscow (VNA) – Moldovan President Maia Sandu spoke highly of Vietnam's achievements while receiving Vietnamese Ambassador Nguyen Hong Thach who presented his credentials in Chisinau capital on October 14.
The host applauded the achievements Vietnam has obtained during its reform, economic development, regional and international integration, and improvement of people's welfare.
She wished her guest a successful term to actively help strengthen and develop the friendship between the governments and peoples of the two countries.
Thach, who is also the ambassador of Vietnam to Ukraine, expressed his honour to assume his duty in Moldova, a small but beautiful country with rich history and culture.
The diplomat said both countries hold huge potential, and that he will exert utmost efforts to promote bilateral multifaceted ties, especially in economy and trade./.
- Despite Covid-19 pandemic, Vietnam achieves remarkable result in export
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 8
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 9
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 7
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 30
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 30
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 31
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 6
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 31
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 1
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 4
- High-calibre names lining up for the Vietnam Value Programme
- UN Human Rights Council approves Vietnam's Third Cycle UPR Report
- Vietnam Value Programme celebrates strengthening Vietnamese brands
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 7
- Russian news agency reviews Vietnam’s major achievements in 2020
- Russian media highlights Vietnam’s preparation for 13th Party congress
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 5
- Vietnam reaffirms leadership role as ASEAN Chair amid pandemic
- What are Vietnam's options for dealing with plastic waste?
Moldovan President highly values Vietnam’s achievements have 261 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.