Thus, the total number of COVID-19 cases in Laos is currently 32,029, including 40 deaths.
Of the new cases, 283 were detected in the community in 10 provinces and cities.
The Ministry of Health said that although the number of new cases in Laos has decreased, it is still high, and the country is trying to ensure adequate care and treatment services for COVID-19 patients.
The Lao Government has asked localities to promptly make their vaccination distribution plans and focus on vaccinations for target groups in a systematic and equal manner. It also called on high-risk groups to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
In the Philippines, the number of new COVID-19 cases has fallen to below 8,000 cases per day since October 13, but people are urged to stay vigilant and comply with pandemic prevention regulations to prevent a new wave of infections.
Previously, the Philippines recorded the highest number of new cases per day ever with 26,303 cases on September 11.
The country on October 17 recorded 6,913 new COVID-19 cases, bringing the total tally to 2,720,368. COVID-19 cases.
- Sweden Closes High Schools Until Early January to Stem COVID-19 Infections
- Localities screen Da Nang arrivals as Covid-19 infections resume
- Ho Chi Minh City reports no more Covid-19 infections in four days
- England's Covid-19 infections down 30% during national lockdown - survey
- COVID-19-infected woman in Singapore gives birth to child with antibodies
- Vietnam confirms 10 new imported Covid-19 infection cases, total reaches 1,377
- Vietnam Airlines flight attendant prosecuted for spreading Covid-19 infection
- Consistent efforts have seen a declining trend in COVID-19 infections: Delhi government to Supreme Court
- Data | COVID-19 infections continue to grow at a constant pace in India
- Bereaved father seeks Delhi HC’s intervention in bringing back Covid-19 infected son’s body from Jordan
- New Jersey laboratory is raided by the FBI after 'using antibody tests to detect active COVID-19 infections' - and everyone who went there is urged to get retested
- Xinhua Headlines: Studies find COVID-19 infections worldwide earlier than previously identified
- HCMC’s four new Covid-19 infections brought under control: HCDC
- Germany's daily COVID-19 infections hit new high
- NYC COVID-19 infection rate hits 4.14 pct: mayor
- NYC COVID-19 infection rate down to 4.98 pct as thousands back to school
- South Korea considers stricter social distancing restrictions amid highest level of Covid-19 infections in third wave
- Vietnam enters 32rd consecutive day without COVID-19 infection in community
- NYC COVID-19 infection rate rises to 5.43 pct: mayor
- India's vaccine maker clarifies vaccine trial volunteer's report of COVID-19 infection
Laos, Philippines see drop in COVID-19 infections have 386 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.